Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Swings with silver hardware?

POST A REPLY

Jul 24, 2012, 8:03pm   #1
jcsprstr
Hi Minkettes!

I've recently acquired a taupe swing with gold hardware and now (of course) I have to get one with silver hardware too... It's really hard for me to tell online which colors have silver hardware. So far I see the cement quilted, cobalt blue and some black swings have silver hw.

Any other swings with silver?

Also which swings come with the extra tassel clip thingy? Was that just for the first season?

Thank you so much for any insight!

Xx
Jul 25, 2012, 10:25pm   #2
jcsprstr
Am I the only Swing-er here? Lol
Jul 25, 2012, 10:30pm   #3
blackcat777
evil feline
Originally Posted by jcsprstr
Hi Minkettes!

I've recently acquired a taupe swing with gold hardware and now (of course) I have to get one with silver hardware too... It's really hard for me to tell online which colors have silver hardware. So far I see the cement quilted, cobalt blue and some black swings have silver hw.

Any other swings with silver?

Also which swings come with the extra tassel clip thingy? Was that just for the first season?

Thank you so much for any insight!

Xx
I don't own any swings, but teal swing from this year's summer / spring collection has silver hardware too.
I have no clue in tassels. Hope someone with more knowledge chime in.
Jul 26, 2012, 12:19am   #4
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by jcsprstr
Am I the only Swing-er here? Lol
lol

i have two sings, one is black and has gold hardware and a tassel, one is white/cream with silver hardware with no tassel

not sure about other ones aside from teal having silver hardware
Jul 26, 2012, 8:40pm   #5
jcsprstr
Thank you BlackCat777 and LVSweetness for responding! I've seen the teal and it's beautiful. I guess silver hardware isn't that common yet. The tassel inclusion/exclusion will remain a mystery, but I'll keep stalking the Web for more info. I hope she does gunmetal hardware someday!

Thank you!
Jul 26, 2012, 10:43pm   #6
Zombie Girl
There is a Red w/silver HW on sale @ Zappos. http://www.zappos.com/product/7815094/color/604

As far as the tassel question I am not sure. I have a black Quilted Circle Swing that has the tassel but I don't see them any longer. Maybe it was just for the first season production?
Jul 27, 2012, 11:59pm   #7
jcsprstr
Originally Posted by Zombie Girl
There is a Red w/silver HW on sale @ Zappos. http://www.zappos.com/product/7815094/color/604

As far as the tassel question I am not sure. I have a black Quilted Circle Swing that has the tassel but I don't see them any longer. Maybe it was just for the first season production?
Thank, Doll! I love Zappos! I am waiting for my cement quilted with silver hardware right now... Hehehhhh!

I wonder if there would be enough interest for a black quilted with gun metal, silver or black hardware special order... Hmmmm
Jul 28, 2012, 10:14am   #8
k
kkiimm
Addict! ♥
Might be a few silver HW ones over at Endless.
Jul 28, 2012, 10:46am   #9
sandc
likes giraffes
There is a pale grey with silver hw as well and it is a great color combo!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >