Home > >

Spin-Off: Which RM bag are you wearing today? (2)


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 19, 2012, 11:40am   #5341
aurora_p's Avatar
aurora_p
Member
Name:  image-2277827082.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  476.2 KB

Today I'm carrying my whipstitch MAC Clutch, perfect Sunday bag! :) the color ought to be 'baby blue' but personally I think it's more gray than blue :)
Aug 19, 2012, 7:45pm   #5342
Snugbugnyc's Avatar
Snugbugnyc
Member
Originally Posted by aurora_p
Attachment 1839537

Today I'm carrying my whipstitch MAC Clutch, perfect Sunday bag! :) the color ought to be 'baby blue' but personally I think it's more gray than blue :)
oooh! Beautiful Mac. I've become very picky about Macs. Not that many I love...but i do love that! I could use a luggage color lace up mac. wonder if that exists. hmmmm.
: )
Aug 19, 2012, 8:51pm   #5343
thedseer's Avatar
thedseer
her?
Originally Posted by aurora_p
Attachment 1839537

Today I'm carrying my whipstitch MAC Clutch, perfect Sunday bag! :) the color ought to be 'baby blue' but personally I think it's more gray than blue :)
this leather looks yummy!
Aug 19, 2012, 10:47pm   #5344
maggiesze1's Avatar
maggiesze1
HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
Bright Pink Cupid
Aug 20, 2012, 1:22am   #5345
AJ1025's Avatar
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Still cheating with Petrol Rocco!
Aug 20, 2012, 12:08pm   #5346
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Dark Red MAM



Aug 20, 2012, 1:01pm   #5347
GertrudeMcFuzz's Avatar
GertrudeMcFuzz
Member
Originally Posted by aurora_p
Attachment 1839537

Today I'm carrying my whipstitch MAC Clutch, perfect Sunday bag! :) the color ought to be 'baby blue' but personally I think it's more gray than blue :)
I love this. It's so wonderfully slouchy.
Aug 20, 2012, 2:53pm   #5348
Snugbugnyc's Avatar
Snugbugnyc
Member
I'm wearing this! If not in August, then when?
:)

Name:  image-3785168779.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  499.0 KB
Aug 20, 2012, 5:21pm   #5349
thedseer's Avatar
thedseer
her?
Originally Posted by Snugbugnyc
I'm wearing this! If not in August, then when?
:)

Attachment 1840713
fun color!

i'm back to GE MAM.
Aug 20, 2012, 5:49pm   #5350
Snugbugnyc's Avatar
Snugbugnyc
Member
Originally Posted by thedseer
fun color!

i'm back to GE MAM.
ooh you're ready for fall. fall is definately in the air.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:06am   #5351
eehlers's Avatar
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
I'm on a major vintage Coach kick lately - carrying my recently rehabbed 1996 Lula's Legacy. This bag is so soft and comfy! And, bag rehabbing is majorly addicting!!
Attached Images
 
Aug 21, 2012, 10:10am   #5352
kaits33's Avatar
kaits33
Member
Originally Posted by eehlers
I'm on a major vintage Coach kick lately - carrying my recently rehabbed 1996 Lula's Legacy. This bag is so soft and comfy! And, bag rehabbing is majorly addicting!!
Oh my gosh! That is a gorgeous bag. Every vintage Coach bag looks so beautiful. Will have to start researching more about them.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:10am   #5353
kaits33's Avatar
kaits33
Member
Originally Posted by Snugbugnyc
I'm wearing this! If not in August, then when?
:)

Attachment 1840713
That Swing looks beautiful on you! What a great pop of color!
Aug 21, 2012, 3:27pm   #5354
thedseer's Avatar
thedseer
her?
Originally Posted by eehlers
I'm on a major vintage Coach kick lately - carrying my recently rehabbed 1996 Lula's Legacy. This bag is so soft and comfy! And, bag rehabbing is majorly addicting!!
love this!
Aug 21, 2012, 5:57pm   #5355
Snugbugnyc's Avatar
Snugbugnyc
Member
Originally Posted by kaits33

That Swing looks beautiful on you! What a great pop of color!
Thank u kaits! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools