Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

RM Explosion in Traveler's closet!

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 7:36am   #121
likes giraffes
I could've sworn that I replied to this thread when I first saw it. I must've been in some kind of RM coma after looking at all your beautiful bags and forgot. I just want to walk over to that table full of RMs and see how many I can get on each arm. We have PH MAM in common, so obviously I love that one. But I also love your wine mattie, bbw mam, charcoal patent, and and and....
Aug 12, 2012, 7:40am   #122
just passing through
Time for me to slowdown too, lol. Those thick chewy leathers & old school beauties were too hard resist!

Originally Posted by Hamhamjanice
Totally agree!!!!! Exactly what I thought initially! I thought 1 each is enough but it wasn't! It's totally addictive especially with the colours and textures! I need to slow down.. My wallet is crying! Help me!
Aug 12, 2012, 7:48am   #123
just passing through
Thank you sandc :) I need to have an RM & Bonanza amnesia & save my wallet from shock! Lol.
Originally Posted by sandc
I could've sworn that I replied to this thread when I first saw it. I must've been in some kind of RM coma after looking at all your beautiful bags and forgot. I just want to walk over to that table full of RMs and see how many I can get on each arm. We have PH MAM in common, so obviously I love that one. But I also love your wine mattie, bbw mam, charcoal patent, and and and....
Aug 12, 2012, 10:04am   #124
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Time for me to slowdown too, lol. Those thick chewy leathers & old school beauties were too hard resist!
Exactly! Let's wish us luck! I will try my best to stick to my 1 RM per month rule!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:01pm   #125
v
vdb
Your collection is wonderful. You are a faithful performance of the RM. You have a great love for RM. I like how you select the style and color of the bag. I also love RM. And now I also began collecting RM bags.
Aug 12, 2012, 11:15pm   #126
v
vdb
Please let me know where is the place you always buy RM bags? Thank you!
Aug 13, 2012, 6:21am   #127
just passing through
Thank you vdb for the kind words :)
I've bought mostly from eBay.com and Bonanza.com. My buying experience have been amazing courtesy of my lovely sellers! I bought the Nerd Alert pouch from Nordstrom, the Cheetah MAM from Bluefly and the SO BBW MAM from RM directly.

Originally Posted by vdb
Your collection is wonderful. You are a faithful performance of the RM. You have a great love for RM. I like how you select the style and color of the bag. I also love RM. And now I also began collecting RM bags.
Originally Posted by vdb
Please let me know where is the place you always buy RM bags? Thank you!
Aug 13, 2012, 6:58am   #128
just passing through
I think I'd be RM content once I have these....

1) Metallic Honey MAM or MAB
2) Dark Turquoise Zip MAB
3) Stonewash Blue Wicker trim MAM

... please help me find each and every one of them...
Aug 19, 2012, 10:04am   #129
just passing through
My RM Color Chart

Aug 19, 2012, 10:15am   #130
My RM Color Chart

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...Colorchart.jpg
I love it! Did you get teal matinee already?!?! You should do an updated collection pic!
Aug 19, 2012, 10:16am   #131
Adrift and At Peace
My RM Color Chart
Taste the rainbow!!
Aug 19, 2012, 10:31am   #132
just passing through
Thank you Denverite! Tangerine MAB and Teal Mattie should be in my local post office by Wednesday or Thursday :) Can't wait! It's non-working holiday tom and Tues so I'd have to wait a couple of days more.
Originally Posted by Denverite
I love it! Did you get teal matinee already?!?! You should do an updated collection pic!

yummy!!!
Originally Posted by eehlers
Taste the rainbow!!
Aug 29, 2012, 11:16pm   #133
I
can you tell me the difference between cobalt and ocean?
I am having a hard time finding a royal mini ac. I ordered "Royal" and the bag is almost navy.BUYER BEWARE!
Aug 30, 2012, 12:01am   #134
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Amazing and gorgeous collection!!!
Sep 4, 2012, 1:15pm   #135
Did I read right that you were part of the SO for both the MAB and MAM with the red zipper?
I'm having a hard time deciding which I like better!
I don't have a MAB yet, which do you prefer? I'm afraid the MAB will be too big!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff