Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2012, 5:49am   #1
s
Don't see hardly any of these posted. I was on a bag mission last night and was thinking of getting a Marc Jacobs so I went to Macy's to search when all of a sudden this jumped onto my arm! I always loved the MAB minis? I think, but this was too perfect to pass up. Reminds me of Balenciaga meets Rebecca.

I changed from my coach Sophia right into this
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 7:23pm   #2
s
Anyone have this?
Jun 23, 2012, 7:43pm   #3
M
Originally Posted by sprinkies
Don't see hardly any of these posted. I was on a bag mission last night and was thinking of getting a Marc Jacobs so I went to Macy's to search when all of a sudden this jumped onto my arm! I always loved the MAB minis? I think, but this was too perfect to pass up. Reminds me of Balenciaga meets Rebecca.

I changed from my coach Sophia right into this
Adorable! I also really like your sandals. I have the Desire in whip-stitch and it's one of my favorites.
Jun 23, 2012, 8:06pm   #4
onwards!
Beautiful bag! It looks fantastic on you! :-)
Jun 23, 2012, 8:10pm   #5
Agreed Sprinkies! I love this bag!! I moved in awhile ago and still carrying it, it's so lightweight and comfortable and I love the look. Looks like the perfect fit for you too, Congrats!
Jun 23, 2012, 8:22pm   #6
♥♥♥
Congrats! It's always nice to find a new & unexpected !
Jun 23, 2012, 8:30pm   #7
Dreamer of dreams
Awesome! Looks great on you! Enjoy =)
Jun 23, 2012, 8:56pm   #8
Adrift and At Peace
Crazy how those bags just jump right on your arm like that, isn't it? It's the darndest thing...and c'mon, you just gotta take them home with you at that point...

I love the laser cut on the Desire! This looks like such a comfy style and that's a great neutral color. Congrats!
Jun 24, 2012, 9:40am   #9
s
Name:  image-3799550916.jpg
Views: 3853
Size:  574.9 KB

All my stuff inside! This holds a lot! Kindle, coach wallet, coach pouch, and tons of misc
Attached Images

Jun 24, 2012, 9:40am   #10
s
Originally Posted by lucybelle
Agreed Sprinkies! I love this bag!! I moved in awhile ago and still carrying it, it's so lightweight and comfortable and I love the look. Looks like the perfect fit for you too, Congrats!
Which color did you get?
Jun 24, 2012, 10:01am   #11
s
I just realized I wrote I got this at Macy's, clearly I got it at Nordstroms lol
Jun 24, 2012, 11:06am   #12
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Lovely bag. Congratulations
Jun 24, 2012, 11:47am   #13
Is that almond? I love this bag with the cutouts. I really want a light brown summer bag and I am trying to convince myself not to get this!
I have the same kindle case (a pleated purple belkin, I think).
Jun 24, 2012, 11:53am   #14
Originally Posted by sprinkies
Which color did you get?
I got the brown whip stitch with gold hardware
Jun 24, 2012, 12:13pm   #15
s
Originally Posted by GertrudeMcFuzz
Is that almond? I love this bag with the cutouts. I really want a light brown summer bag and I am trying to convince myself not to get this!
I have the same kindle case (a pleated purple belkin, I think).
Yep this is the almond :) its a perfect summer bag. I def would encourage you to do it! Its expensive but It really does feel like good quality. And yep my kindle case is a belkin too!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff