Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

POST A REPLY

Jun 24, 2012, 4:42pm   #16
i
idreamofpurses
Gorgeous! I saw this one in almond at Nordstrom and it is soooo pretty. I have mine in baby blue leather that I love but I havent used it yet.
Jun 25, 2012, 10:03am   #17
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by idreamofpurses
Gorgeous! I saw this one in almond at Nordstrom and it is soooo pretty. I have mine in baby blue leather that I love but I havent used it yet.
Do you haves pic? I'd love to see it!
Jun 25, 2012, 5:13pm   #18
I
IDtoTX
This bag will be on the Nordies Anniversary Sale. It looks bigger in the catalog though. I had never seen it before but it's really cute!

$328.90 after sale $495
REBECCA MINKOFF
‘Desire’ handbag, leather,
mustard; also in black or
charcoal. 530059
Jun 25, 2012, 6:22pm   #19
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by IDtoTX
This bag will be on the Nordies Anniversary Sale. It looks bigger in the catalog though. I had never seen it before but it's really cute!

$328.90 after sale $495
REBECCA MINKOFF
charcoal. 530059
Good to know! Looks like that's the whipstitch tho, not laser cut based on price. This was $525
Jun 25, 2012, 7:06pm   #20
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by IDtoTX

$328.90 after sale $495
REBECCA MINKOFF
charcoal. 530059
I just got my catalog today. That mustard color is yummy. And it is actually whipstitch-free. Looking forward to seeing the charcoal color.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 25, 2012, 10:06pm   #21
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by eehlers

I just got my catalog today. That mustard color is yummy. And it is actually whipstitch-free. Looking forward to seeing the charcoal color.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Seriously a great deal!
Jun 26, 2012, 9:49pm   #22
drowsy1
Great find! Love your sandals too.
Jun 26, 2012, 11:06pm   #23
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by drowsy1
Great find! Love your sandals too.
Thanks! Target sandals :) dressing cheap so I can buy expensive bags!
Jul 2, 2012, 12:34am   #24
k
kwentista
It actually looks better in your pix than on the retail portal.
Jul 11, 2012, 6:06pm   #25
n
neenanina
i LOVE this bag!! i can't decide whether to get it in almond or black. the almond looks timeless and casual but the black is edgy. decisions decisions!!!!
Jul 11, 2012, 7:20pm   #26
hobogirl77
I want the hot pink one!!
Jul 12, 2012, 8:24pm   #27
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by neenanina
i LOVE this bag!! i can't decide whether to get it in almond or black. the almond looks timeless and casual but the black is edgy. decisions decisions!!!!
I agree! I saw the pink and black at nordstroms but I was in the market for brown, but black was gorgeous!
Jul 12, 2012, 9:11pm   #28
n
neenanina
Originally Posted by sprinkies
I agree! I saw the pink and black at nordstroms but I was in the market for brown, but black was gorgeous!
do you find that the brown goes with a lot of colors? also, did you find that the long strap was a bit too long to wear on one shoulder? it was so long on me and it's hard to add holes since there are gold caps on the holes
Jul 13, 2012, 7:36am   #29
s
sprinkies
Originally Posted by neenanina

do you find that the brown goes with a lot of colors? also, did you find that the long strap was a bit too long to wear on one shoulder? it was so long on me and it's hard to add holes since there are gold caps on the holes
I wear the almond daily, I'm not a huge purse switcher. I think it goes with everything cuz its so neutral. Yes the long strap is meant as cross body, def not working on one shoulder.
Jul 14, 2012, 10:07am   #30
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
How cool!!! I love this! LOOK at this Desire...I wish it was a fun color though! Has anyone seen this bag for sale anywhere?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Rebecca-...#ht_500wt_1345
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >