Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 2:29pm   #991
i
Originally Posted by eehlers
Here's the fam all together. More pics coming in my family portrait thread.
Hi Eehlers,
do you mind my asking if you know the name of the shade for the grey mac and orange mac you have in your collection? Love the whole collection but am craving to add a gray and orange to my collection. Thanks!
Jul 12, 2012, 2:32pm   #992
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by intrigue

Hi Eehlers,
do you mind my asking if you know the name of the shade for the grey mac and orange mac you have in your collection? Love the whole collection but am craving to add a gray and orange to my collection. Thanks!
Sure! The gray one is called Warm Gray and I got it from a Gilt sale earlier this year. The orange mini MAC I got at Nordstrom last summer and it was simply called Orange (also came without any tassels).
Jul 14, 2012, 11:58pm   #993
-- bag/dog lady --
Finally got a chance to start up my own collection thread and in the process took pics of all my RM's- yay! There are 3 MAB's out on loan right now, but other than that it's a pretty good shot of my current collection
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2012, 12:20am   #994
just passing through
Lovely pieces AJ! Your MAB collection is amazing & DT ZIP MAB is truly your crown jewel!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:47am   #995
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Lovely pieces AJ! Your MAB collection is amazing & DT ZIP MAB is truly your crown jewel!
Thanks, Travelers! Once I get a real camera and bring my loaned-out MAB's back into the fold, I'll do another photo shoot and post it!
Jul 15, 2012, 11:00am   #996
Great fam pic AJ!! You have a great RM collection!
Jul 15, 2012, 11:16am   #997
evil feline
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Beautiful collection AJ! You have a DT zip MAB?!?! I did not even know that they have made MABs in that color! wow....
I really like your yellow ostrich MAC too!
Jul 15, 2012, 11:47pm   #998
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by JennyErin
Great fam pic AJ!! You have a great RM collection!
Thanks, JennyErin
Jul 15, 2012, 11:50pm   #999
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by blackcat777
Beautiful collection AJ! You have a DT zip MAB?!?! I did not even know that they have made MABs in that color! wow....
I really like your yellow ostrich MAC too!
Thanks, blackcat! I actually don't think I've seen another DT Zip MAB for sale (though the mini version has popped up a couple of times this year, I believe)- this one I got on Bonz about 18 months ago, from another RM lover who just hadn't carried it enough. It was probably the best score of my whole collection, price, rarity, and fit with my wardrobe considered. I'm really fond of the yellow ostrich MAC, too- it was my first MAC and I've gotten a surprising amount of use out of it!
Jul 16, 2012, 8:49am   #1000
Gorgeous collection AJ!!
Jul 16, 2012, 9:00am   #1001
Originally Posted by beachgirl38
Lastly, my collection shot. Of course Chloe Paraty had to sneak in! These are all the bags I own! I love them all!

Attachment 1783455

Attachment 1783456

Attachment 1783457

Thanks for looking!
Truly beautiful collection!!
Jul 16, 2012, 8:32pm   #1002
i
Originally Posted by AJ1025
Finally got a chance to start up my own collection thread and in the process took pics of all my RM's- yay! There are 3 MAB's out on loan right now, but other than that it's a pretty good shot of my current collection
AJ -- beautiful collection! And I agree with everyone else, that DT zip MAB is just lovely!
Jul 17, 2012, 7:22am   #1003
happy
Originally Posted by lucybelle
Truly beautiful collection!!
Thank you!
Jul 17, 2012, 7:25am   #1004
happy
wow! what a beautiful collection. love the various textures & colors!
Jul 17, 2012, 1:35pm   #1005
E
Nice collection! Does your BBW have a purple or blue zipper?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff