Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 16, 2008, 3:22pm   #61
pursegrl12's Avatar
pursegrl12
Member
Originally Posted by lawgirl07
I love them! What is the greenish one - emerald or evergreen? It is gorgeous!
evergreen, i'm selling her though, so that i can get a saddle matinee!
Feb 16, 2008, 4:20pm   #62
lawgirl07's Avatar
lawgirl07
Member
Originally Posted by pursegrl12
evergreen, i'm selling her though, so that i can get a saddle matinee!
Ahh, thanks! If only I had the extra funds for another bag!
Feb 29, 2008, 6:14pm   #63
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
One and only. MAM expresso



Feb 29, 2008, 6:55pm   #64
woah dinosaurs's Avatar
woah dinosaurs
with a lisp.
Here's my tiny Rebecca Minkoff collection.
Attached Images
 
Feb 29, 2008, 7:01pm   #65
G
Thread Starter
GUNG
Account Deactivated
TINY!!!!??? yeah right!

What is the red colored MA at the top? and that Bluish matinee?

Your collection is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 29, 2008, 7:05pm   #66
woah dinosaurs's Avatar
woah dinosaurs
with a lisp.
Originally Posted by GUNG
TINY!!!!??? yeah right!

What is the red colored MA at the top? and that Bluish matinee?

Your collection is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Your collection makes mine tiny! It's like the boys locker room, but with handbags and not wangs. Am I allowed to say that in here? I mean, I feel like I can say wang to you, Gung, but didn't know if people were against the wang around here. I also said dongs instead and perhaps that was a better word as it makes me laugh more than wang. Um, yes, I am quite off topic. The redish looking one is the fuchsia/gold bottom bag! I just got it yesterday, but my batteries died after the family picture. I'm going to have to get more batteries! The blue is the cobalt matinee. I needz yellow and green! But a bright green!
Feb 29, 2008, 7:08pm   #67
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by woah dinosaurs
Here's my tiny Rebecca Minkoff collection.
TINY whatever.. Congrat's beautiful colors.
Feb 29, 2008, 7:10pm   #68
woah dinosaurs's Avatar
woah dinosaurs
with a lisp.
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
TINY whatever.. Congrat's beautiful colors.
Thank you. Everytime I read posts by you I put Pam Andersons voice to it. hehehe.
Feb 29, 2008, 7:12pm   #69
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
^^ I hope thats a good thing :)
Feb 29, 2008, 7:22pm   #70
Jenny Cadine's Avatar
Jenny Cadine
Semi-banned
I am a photobucket newbie so trying to get them all in:
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/JennyCadine/
Feb 29, 2008, 7:25pm   #71
mockinglee's Avatar
mockinglee
Piemaker
Originally Posted by woah dinosaurs
Your collection makes mine tiny! It's like the boys locker room, but with handbags and not wangs. Am I allowed to say that in here? I mean, I feel like I can say wang to you, Gung, but didn't know if people were against the wang around here. I also said dongs instead and perhaps that was a better word as it makes me laugh more than wang. Um, yes, I am quite off topic. The redish looking one is the fuchsia/gold bottom bag! I just got it yesterday, but my batteries died after the family picture. I'm going to have to get more batteries! The blue is the cobalt matinee. I needz yellow and green! But a bright green!

I prefer peener myself.

Wait...that came out wrong....
Feb 29, 2008, 7:48pm   #72
Desi's Avatar
Desi
Member
Originally Posted by woah dinosaurs
Here's my tiny Rebecca Minkoff collection.

Ha! Thats not tiny! I love all the bags... tomato's my fave!
Mar 15, 2008, 5:34am   #73
G
Thread Starter
GUNG
Account Deactivated
BUMP^ Cuz I love looking at this thread!
Mar 15, 2008, 2:03pm   #74
Desi's Avatar
Desi
Member
^^Gung post an updated pic of the WHOLE collection with the new season bags!
Mar 19, 2008, 7:56pm   #75
lylesy's Avatar
lylesy
Fendi Fan
My one and only.
Attached Images
  
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools