Home > >

Photos of my NON-sticky MAM :D plus modeling shots!

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2012, 2:20am   #16
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
star, what a beautiful classic u got there! i agree with everyone else, i love leather variations on bags... it gives them more character IMO. if the leather was completely perfect or smooth, i think it feels too manufactured.
Jun 16, 2012, 3:07am   #17
missmoz
"Me and the Moon"
I think that bag looks awesome on you. Glad you were able to find a nice one in stock! I really didnt notice the ripples until you mentioned. If it really bothers you, you probably already know the answer. But for what its worth, I think you got a great price on it and that would sway me personally in keeping the bag. Good luck with your decision!
Jun 16, 2012, 6:00am   #18
doi
D.
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Well for those that read my thread about sticky leather, I did find a black MAM at Bloomingdale's that has buttery, soft and smooshy leather. I picked it up 2 days ago.

However, this bag was a display, as it was the last one with this leather and blue zipper at all the Bloomingdale's stores in my area. It was not a return, but I usually only take bags from the back, so because it was a display, my SA gave me an extra 10% off plus I got $100 off for the "private sale" there this week. I think that was a pretty good deal. Only thing though is that I am just between this bag and the MbyMJ Lil Ukita in black. I looove this MAM, but it is a bit heavy when I have it on my arm

Another thing, is it normal for the flap to have ripples in the leather, or would you consider it a defect?

Ohh, and just incase anyone remembers, I had bought one last year with the blue zipper, which I revealed on here. I wound up selling it to a friend soon after, because I didn't like how the black leather looked a little washed out on that version, almost like a dark grey and I also didn't love the square hardware.

Sooo what do you think girls? Should I keep this? I'm still debating as I'm kinda irked about the ripples. Is there anything that can be done?
She looks awesome on you!
Jun 16, 2012, 1:39pm   #19
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
I truly appreciate all the nice comments, but I think I am gonna go with the MBMJ Lil Ukita instead for my new everyday black bag. It's not has heavy and has less hardware. When it comes to RM, I think I'll stick with the Mini Macs for now which I love, or perhaps a MAM in another color that is not as heavy.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >