POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 6:28pm   #31
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Jul 5, 2012, 6:38pm   #32
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by lvsweetness
I was just wondering today if you'd gotten this yet??!! It looks gorgeous, more pics please!! Thoughts???!!!
Jul 5, 2012, 6:44pm   #33
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I was just wondering today if you'd gotten this yet??!! It looks gorgeous, more pics please!! Thoughts???!!!
gonna take some more later tonight! been cleaning and i'm pooped lol, took that pic of them when mail came and i just threw it all on my bed after opening them

i love it, i think its really cute, light weight, the strap is long so its more velo style than a city style from bal, a very nice neutral shade of pink, im very happy with it! ill have more later in my thread tonight
Jul 5, 2012, 7:35pm   #34
MissRed
We're pouch twins! I love my xoxo Cory.
Jul 5, 2012, 9:30pm   #35
beachgirl38
happy
Originally Posted by TaraP
You received her fast. She is beautiful! Congrats! Love MAMs on you btw.

thank you tara!!
Jul 5, 2012, 9:32pm   #36
beachgirl38
happy
especially love the pink bag - very nice!

Originally Posted by travelerscloset
The color's so beautiful beachgirl! The leather looks thick and chewy!
thank you travelers! i took it out tonite & could not stop staring at this bag! the silver hw & lining compliment the color so perfectly. yes the leather is so soft & thick & chewy!
Jul 5, 2012, 10:03pm   #37
Denverite
Originally Posted by beachgirl38
Here she is......Marine MAM, grey & white striped lining, silver hw from a darling bonz seller.....

Attachment 1783426

Attachment 1783427

Attachment 1783428

LOVE this bag!!! It is a little darker than navy, but not cobalt or electric blue. Perfect blue, nice smooshy leather.
That's gorgeous!!! I love the silver hw!
Jul 5, 2012, 10:06pm   #38
Denverite
Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!!

Jul 5, 2012, 10:09pm   #39
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Such awesome goodies! I RM iPhone cases. I have 2 and unlike others they don't change color from the oils in your hands... RM definitely get a from me on them.
Jul 5, 2012, 10:10pm   #40
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by Denverite
Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!!

No way! Great deal.. I love it...
Jul 5, 2012, 10:16pm   #41
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by Denverite

omg!! yay!! it looks in great shape! was nervous lol
Jul 5, 2012, 10:18pm   #42
Denverite
No way! Great deal.. I love it...
Thanks Tara! I couldn't believe that the BIN on it was $50!!

omg!! yay!! it looks in great shape! was nervous lol
I was nervous too, lol. But, it all worked out and turned out to be a great score! Thank you sooooo much!!
Jul 5, 2012, 10:35pm   #43
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...

Jul 5, 2012, 10:41pm   #44
MissRed
I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...
We don't mind AT ALL!!! Bring on the pics! Oh Tara you have done it again!!! I absolutely love everything about this bag!!!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:08pm   #45
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
oh thats lovely!! bad *** bag lol

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >