Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2012, 8:16am   #196
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by dee1128
Hi! Just wondering if you saw a good variety of Mini Macs or 5 zips for the Nordies sale to make applying for a card worth it? I recently missed the Rebecca Minkoff sale on MyHabit and have been craving one since then! LoL Thanks!
I'll be honest...I purposely didn't look at bags because I'm on a ban from buying any more purses this year. :) I stuck to the other accessories. I know they have MACs at $196, but not sure what colors are available. I believe the MACs and the Desire are the only RM bags that are part of the sale, but I could be wrong...trying to avoid temptation!!
Jul 14, 2012, 9:19am   #197
Snugbugnyc
Originally Posted by cbrooke
REALLY love that bag!!! I want one too
aww. these wishlists of our ultimately get fulfilled i think! i hope one pops up for you soon! : )
Jul 14, 2012, 11:40am   #198
blackcat777
evil feline
Originally Posted by Snugbugnyc
Ask and u shall receive baby! thanks to an awesome tpfer! Thanks for making me happy!!!!!!
SO cool! Snake emboss on this one looks awesome...your pic making me want one too

Originally Posted by lvsweetness
not leaf.. but i love this green, not sure what it is

Woa what a beautiful green...this color and the lining matches perfectly. Congrats!
Jul 14, 2012, 1:20pm   #199
d
dee1128
Originally Posted by eehlers
I'll be honest...I purposely didn't look at bags because I'm on a ban from buying any more purses this year. :) I stuck to the other accessories. I know they have MACs at $196, but not sure what colors are available. I believe the MACs and the Desire are the only RM bags that are part of the sale, but I could be wrong...trying to avoid temptation!!
Thanks! I appreciate it! And that's great will power on your part... don't I wish I had that much for my diet! LoL
Jul 14, 2012, 1:24pm   #200
n
new gal
summertime fun
Jul 14, 2012, 4:05pm   #201
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by blackcat777
SO cool! Snake emboss on this one looks awesome...your pic making me want one too

i know right, her snake bag is gorgeous

Woa what a beautiful green...this color and the lining matches perfectly. Congrats!
thanks, i still have to get used to it lol
Jul 15, 2012, 1:00am   #202
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by eehlers
I got goodies! Not a bag, but it is RM stuff! I got the fuschia cheetah iPhone case and MAB penny loafers in distressed gold.

The case fits great. Sharing a pic of the wording on the packaging...too cute!

The shoes come with their own little dust bag. Simple flats - no arch support at all, but cute. Wouldn't pay full price for them, but on sale...sure!

Happy with both items! And next week I hope to have my new 'Survival Kit' Erin pouch to share, courtesy of the Nordie's anniversary sale.
Eehlers, I love the shoes!! So gorgeous- I'm a big loafer-wearer myself and have been eyeing those very ones- are they comfy? What do you think so far?
Jul 15, 2012, 1:03am   #203
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Also, my newest RM came yesterday- my Blood Red Forever Clutch that I was lucky enough to grab from the MyHabit sale (they only had 2!). It's a little bigger than a MAC, which I love, and the leather is super soft and supple, like RM's quilted leathers always are. I LOVE this bag and I'm SO happy I took the plunge on it!

I included a pic with my Large Affair, for size comparison purposes.
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2012, 8:18am   #204
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by AJ1025
Eehlers, I love the shoes!! So gorgeous- I'm a big loafer-wearer myself and have been eyeing those very ones- are they comfy? What do you think so far?
I like them so far, though they aren't quite as comfy as I'd hoped. There's really not much, if any, arch support, so I definitely wouldn't wear them for a full day of walking. That said, they are nice and light, and I'd be comfortable wearing them for a day at work. And the gold is a distressed gold, so they aren't 'in your face' metallic, making them a really great neutral shoe. They are true to size - I wear an 8 and the size 8 fits just fine. If you are thinking of getting them, definitely hold out to find them on sale - I wouldn't, personally, pay full price for them.
Jul 15, 2012, 11:55am   #205
kiwishopper
Originally Posted by AJ1025
Also, my newest RM came yesterday- my Blood Red Forever Clutch that I was lucky enough to grab from the MyHabit sale (they only had 2!). It's a little bigger than a MAC, which I love, and the leather is super soft and supple, like RM's quilted leathers always are. I LOVE this bag and I'm SO happy I took the plunge on it!

I included a pic with my Large Affair, for size comparison purposes.
Woooo I spotted this beauty in your RM family photos! Love the colour and the emblem!
Jul 15, 2012, 1:39pm   #206
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by kiwishopper
Woooo I spotted this beauty in your RM family photos! Love the colour and the emblem!
Thanks Kiwi! I thought Blood Red might be too burgundy for me (based on descriptions from other Minkettes) before it arrived, but turns out it's a very deep true red- yay!
Jul 15, 2012, 4:51pm   #207
l
legacychristy
I finally bought a MAM! I have a MAC, Swing, Affair, Flame, and a couple mini MACs but never a MAM until this beauty showed up at NR. The lighting in my room is terrible but this is a gorgeous dusty lilac MAM.
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2012, 6:44pm   #208
uadjit
Pirinja
Originally Posted by legacychristy
I finally bought a MAM! I have a MAC, Swing, Affair, Flame, and a couple mini MACs but never a MAM until this beauty showed up at NR. The lighting in my room is terrible but this is a gorgeous dusty lilac MAM.
Congrats on your first MAM! :)
Jul 15, 2012, 7:53pm   #209
kaits33
Originally Posted by legacychristy
Love your new MAM! They are addictive! Congrats!
Jul 15, 2012, 8:24pm   #210
loveuga
Dr. Love
Jet Setter from TJ Maxx...

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >