POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 27, 2012, 2:59pm   #1
beagly911's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
When I spied this one I knew I had to have it....

Presenting my Jetsetter in Forest...





and finally next to her sister, the Jetsetter mini (didn't realize it was the mini when I got it!!)



thanks for letting me share!
Jul 27, 2012, 3:41pm   #2
handbaghappy's Avatar
Member
Gorgeous bag! I have the jet setter myself, but the mini is just the cutest thing! Love the colors :)
Jul 27, 2012, 3:42pm   #3
spartancoaster's Avatar
of spirit, say what?
Beautiful! I just picked up a black jet setter from TJ Maxx earlier this week. I love it, but have yet to take the tags off of it.
Jul 27, 2012, 3:44pm   #4
lucybelle's Avatar
Member
Gorgeous, love both colors! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Jul 27, 2012, 3:47pm   #5
Hisgeekygrrrl's Avatar
Dreamer of dreams
Love them! Congrats!!
Jul 27, 2012, 7:47pm   #6
travelerscloset's Avatar
just passing through
You're wanting me to get a jetsetter!
What are the dimensions of the mini and the bigger one? Thanks?
Jul 27, 2012, 9:25pm   #7
doi's Avatar
doi
D.
The Jet Setter looks really great, beagly! I didn't even know there was a Mini and a regular sized one! Which size do you find better for you?
Jul 27, 2012, 10:41pm   #8
blackcat777's Avatar
evil feline
Originally Posted by beagly911
When I spied this one I knew I had to have it....

Presenting my Jetsetter in Forest...

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...Jetsetter1.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...Jetsetter2.jpg

and finally next to her sister, the Jetsetter mini (didn't realize it was the mini when I got it!!)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...settermini.jpg

thanks for letting me share!
Love the forest color! And I too did not know there are mini Jetsetters out there...cute! Congrats!
Jul 27, 2012, 10:50pm   #9
beagly911's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Thanks so much ladies! I absolutely love the Jetsetter (either size) I'm going to have to add more of these to my collection! I'm spying two on evilbay right now! Plus I'll have to check my local TJMaxx.

Traveler- The measurements are appox as the mini is full right now hehe
Mini - 12x8x6
Jetsetter - 15x9x8

doi - I'm not sure yet as I haven't taken the Forest out yet, maybe tomorrow
Jul 28, 2012, 12:07am   #10
oopsididitagain's Avatar
»──♥──>
beautiful, I love them both!! They're so pretty.
Jul 28, 2012, 8:22am   #11
travelerscloset's Avatar
just passing through
Thanks bea! Gosh, holding tight to my ban. If I slip it's totally your fault! Lol
Jul 28, 2012, 10:06am   #12
beagly911's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Thanks bea! Gosh, holding tight to my ban. If I slip it's totally your fault! Lol
I'll do anything I can to enable!! hehe, I'll have mod shots later today!! I absolutely love all the pockets! The main part is the same a the MAM but there are three pockets on the outside!!
Jul 28, 2012, 10:09am   #13
Hamhamjanice's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by beagly911
Thanks so much ladies! I absolutely love the Jetsetter (either size) I'm going to have to add more of these to my collection! I'm spying two on evilbay right now! Plus I'll have to check my local TJMaxx.

Traveler- The measurements are appox as the mini is full right now hehe
Mini - 12x8x6
Jetsetter - 15x9x8

doi - I'm not sure yet as I haven't taken the Forest out yet, maybe tomorrow
LOVE the green! Does the bigger version fit a 13 inch Mac? Based on the measurements, it seems possible to do so.
Jul 28, 2012, 10:33am   #14
beagly911's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Hamhamjanice
LOVE the green! Does the bigger version fit a 13 inch Mac? Based on the measurements, it seems possible to do so.
I think it would! Thanks, when I saw the green I knew I had to have it!
Jul 28, 2012, 6:43pm   #15
beagly911's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Ok here it is in action...



POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff  
TOP

Thread Tools