Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

My 1st Mini MAC! Black with Rose Gold HW <3

POST A REPLY

Mar 5, 2012, 9:50am   #16
Originally Posted by pandapharm
Beautiful!! Can't wait for mod pics!!
Here are a couple of mod pics I'm 5'5" in case anyone wanted to know for bag size reference.
Please excuse the terrible quality -they're blackberry changeroom pics and there was dust on the mirror LOL I'll take some better pics with my camera at home soon, so you can see the leather and hw better.
Attached Images

Mar 5, 2012, 10:03am   #17
OOH shiny!!
awesome!! she looks so lush. a red/gold would look great on you too!!!
Mar 5, 2012, 10:07am   #18
You all everybody
Hlad you picked the rose gold. Very pretty! :)
Mar 21, 2012, 5:50am   #19
d
Omgosh how were you able to special order it? I looked EVERYWHERE for a black snakeskin/python with rose gold...but settled for a black with gold hardware. Still love it though, but a girl can dream! I just thought that if it wasn't in season, I had to pick something else. Yours is gorgeous! :)
Mar 22, 2012, 2:00am   #20
I love the bag! It looks very nice on you, and love the hunter boots

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 22, 2012, 2:41am   #21
doi
D.
I just saw this thread...the rose gold looks awesome against the black! Congrats!!
Mar 29, 2012, 2:02am   #22
~loving motherhood~
Love this color combo!
Mar 29, 2012, 3:40am   #23
Love it =) Great boots too by the way ^^
Mar 30, 2012, 8:24am   #24
Originally Posted by diaaana
Omgosh how were you able to special order it? I looked EVERYWHERE for a black snakeskin/python with rose gold...but settled for a black with gold hardware. Still love it though, but a girl can dream! I just thought that if it wasn't in season, I had to pick something else. Yours is gorgeous! :)
OMG black snakeskin + RG hardware would be gorg!! My black + RG was a special order through a boutique my friend works for
Mar 30, 2012, 8:26am   #25
Thank you all!! LOVING using this bag so much!!
p.s. Unfortunately it's freezing again where I live, so my Hunters are back out!!
Apr 4, 2012, 7:42am   #26
elise
i'm not really a big fan of rose gold hardware but this one looks so good. congrats, you'll love it!
Apr 4, 2012, 8:44am   #27
OMFG.
wow that is beautiful! congrats on your new mini mac
Apr 5, 2012, 12:01am   #28
Princess
Very beautiful! I'm on the hunt for a crossbody bag and I've been looking at the Mini Mac. Congrats!
Jun 8, 2012, 1:32am   #29
Originally Posted by Shopaholic_Tasha
Here are a couple of mod pics I'm 5'5" in case anyone wanted to know for bag size reference.
Please excuse the terrible quality -they're blackberry changeroom pics and there was dust on the mirror LOL I'll take some better pics with my camera at home soon, so you can see the leather and hw better.
OMG just discovered this thread, this is gorgeous!! I am totally hoping they re-release black/rose gold MACs!
Jun 8, 2012, 9:24am   #30
I Miss You, Grams
Lovely..CONGRATS!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff