Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 3:20pm   #1426
spartancoaster
of spirit, say what?
Originally Posted by kkiimm
I don't think it was Pearl after all. It looks like the Dusty/Silver Spot one on Bonanza now.
I actually bought that exact bag last year from Bluefly. I was so excited to get it and then checked it over and saw those red pen marks on the side of the bag. Was super disappointed. I contacted BF to see if they would discount the bag any further but they wouldn't, so I ended up sending it back. It's a gorgeous bag IRL! Just didn't want to spend that kind of money on a bag that was supposedly new and wasn't.
Jul 12, 2012, 3:53pm   #1427
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by spartancoaster
I actually bought that exact bag last year from Bluefly. I was so excited to get it and then checked it over and saw those red pen marks on the side of the bag. Was super disappointed. I contacted BF to see if they would discount the bag any further but they wouldn't, so I ended up sending it back. It's a gorgeous bag IRL! Just didn't want to spend that kind of money on a bag that was supposedly new and wasn't.
i looked at the bag, the spots are bad but look very small and in a corner that is hidden thankfully. i'm not a matinee person (i'm trying with a black one coming soon but i think thats the only color i can do) the dusty color looks gorgeous though, lucky for those who wear the matinee style often
Jul 12, 2012, 4:42pm   #1428
t
tastangan
Originally Posted by kkiimm
I don't think it was Pearl after all. It looks like the Dusty/Silver Spot one on Bonanza now.
Pity it didn't turn up to be PEarl after all. I did think that the leather texture looks different.

But I thought the color of that Dusty Matinee looks different from the bag in the eBay auction? And if it's the same bag, why didn't the seller just return the bag to the original seller on account of the red marks?
Jul 20, 2012, 11:50pm   #1429
travelerscloset
just passing through
My very own Jade Mattie! more photos in my collection thread from post #354.

Oct 26, 2012, 5:30am   #1430
travelerscloset
just passing through

Front row: Glazed Almond, Glazed Espresso
2nd row: Teal, Wine
Back row: Ocean, Jade, Dark Gray
Oct 26, 2012, 8:04am   #1431
kaits33
Originally Posted by travelerscloset

Gorgeous travelers!! Nice to see your beauties all together! I can't even pick my favorite, they are all so pretty!
Oct 26, 2012, 8:10am   #1432
discoAMOUR
I Miss You, Grams
They are very pretty. Especially that wine and ocean. Gorgeous ocean leather.
Oct 26, 2012, 8:46am   #1433
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you disco & kaits! These Matties are special

Originally Posted by discoAMOUR
They are very pretty. Especially that wine and ocean. Gorgeous ocean leather.
Originally Posted by kaits33
Gorgeous travelers!! Nice to see your beauties all together! I can't even pick my favorite, they are all so pretty!
Nov 7, 2012, 1:27am   #1434
Fancy_Pants
My very own Jade Mattie! more photos in my collection thread from post #354.

Beautiful collection!!!!

I need to pull one of mine out and wear it soon!
Nov 10, 2012, 11:57am   #1435
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you Fancy_Pants!
Wine mattie needs to see the world, or the other way around... the world must see how gorgeous wine mattie is!
Originally Posted by Fancy_Pants
Beautiful collection!!!!
I need to pull one of mine out and wear it soon!
Dec 3, 2012, 7:50pm   #1436
plaingal79

every time i see these bags from you, i get all giddy coz i want them all too!!!! do you own any mini matties? im debating a regular size vs a mini that im scouring on the net!!! i hope to find a wine one soon!!!! looooovvveeeeee
Dec 4, 2012, 6:34pm   #1437
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you plaingal :)
I don't have a mini, I think I will be too small for my needs. Good luck on the hunt for a wine Mattie! I'll keep my eyes pealed for you :)
Originally Posted by plaingal79
every time i see these bags from you, i get all giddy coz i want them all too!!!! do you own any mini matties? im debating a regular size vs a mini that im scouring on the net!!! i hope to find a wine one soon!!!! looooovvveeeeee
Dec 4, 2012, 7:08pm   #1438
l
leatherbaglady1
I have been carrying my wine Mattie for 2 weeks and I get compliments on it daily! Beautiful bag. Good luck with your search. The color is amazing.
Dec 4, 2012, 9:58pm   #1439
Robinn
Originally Posted by plaingal79
For your reference, the mini comes in the color Ruby only, never in Wine. I have both 2 minis (Violet and Sailor blue) and the full size in Wine. I recommend the full size mainly bc the minis done fit on the shoulder which is a PITA when shopping. Whichever style you pick, I 100% recommend one with suede flaps....thats the best part of this bag, having a secret smooshy pet-able leather bit hidden under the flap. (second best part is the many pockets).
Dec 5, 2012, 7:29pm   #1440
plaingal79
Thanks for all the input! Does anybody here know if the dark lamb regular sized Mattie have suede under its flaps? I can't seem to find that information anywhere ... Any and all help will be much appreciated!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >