Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Let's honor our RM MAMs.. Pictures & Chat!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 11, 2012, 11:11pm   #2461
i
intrigue
Member
Originally Posted by redweddy

This is lovely! Congratulations and welcome to the obsessive world of RM!

RM does color very well - just depends on the color palate you prefer...these days I am into her more colorful bags

Tangerine

Magenta and Plum

I think some of her colors are even better than Bals . Whatever you pick - I am sure you will love it!

Welcome Minkette!
The tangerine is so pretty, I regret not buying it when I saw it :(
Jul 12, 2012, 7:09pm   #2462
n
neenanina
Member
hey guys, are the MAM's heavy? i'm a petite girl so worried it will kill my shoulder or arm.
Jul 12, 2012, 10:01pm   #2463
TaraP's Avatar
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by neenanina
hey guys, are the MAM's heavy? i'm a petite girl so worried it will kill my shoulder or arm.
Hi.. No, MAMs aren't heavy. Some leathers are lighter than others. I am petite too and the MAM is my bag of choice. Perfection to me.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:19am   #2464
uadjit's Avatar
uadjit
Pirinja
I weighed a few MAMs for another thread and they were about 2.5 lbs. the older ones are mostly heavier than the newer ones but not by a lot.
Jul 16, 2012, 8:55pm   #2465
n
neenanina
Member
Originally Posted by TaraP
Hi.. No, MAMs aren't heavy. Some leathers are lighter than others. I am petite too and the MAM is my bag of choice. Perfection to me.
i got the MAM i ordered online, and i think i'll have to return it. it looks HUGE on me. i look like i'm toting around luggage:(
Jul 17, 2012, 8:44am   #2466
beachgirl38's Avatar
beachgirl38
happy
Originally Posted by neenanina
i got the MAM i ordered online, and i think i'll have to return it. it looks HUGE on me. i look like i'm toting around luggage:(
do you think it is the MAB size which is larger? maybe it needs to break in too. i hated the MAM style at first because i thought it was too stiff & boxy, so i bought & returned many. then i finally kept one long enough & it is now a perfect puddle of smoosh. MAMs are my favorites. but they are not for everyone.
Jul 17, 2012, 9:05pm   #2467
gloryanh's Avatar
gloryanh
Member
Originally Posted by doi
Then...the Noir MAM with patent bottom.

Up to now, I am STILL in love with the Noir leather. I cannot get over it.

And...yes...that day, I forgot to take a picture of her patent butt.
I'm so lusting after a Noir MAM or Nikki! What's your lining? Did the regular Noir MAMs come in the same lining or the mosaic lining?
Jul 29, 2012, 9:21pm   #2468
gloryanh's Avatar
gloryanh
Member
Anyone up for the mini MAM for $325? Its kinda cute, but I don't like how the long strap dangles.

http://www.shopbop.com/mini-mab-bag-...&colorId=10024
Jul 29, 2012, 11:13pm   #2469
kaits33's Avatar
kaits33
Member
Originally Posted by gloryanh
Anyone up for the mini MAM for $325? Its kinda cute, but I don't like how the long strap dangles.

http://www.shopbop.com/mini-mab-bag-...&colorId=10024
Too tiny for me! Hehe.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:16pm   #2470
kaits33's Avatar
kaits33
Member
Originally Posted by gloryanh

I'm so lusting after a Noir MAM or Nikki! What's your lining? Did the regular Noir MAMs come in the same lining or the mosaic lining?
Ohhh noir. So pretty. I'm always stalking Bonz and eBay for a noir mam.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:56pm   #2471
thedseer's Avatar
thedseer
her?
Originally Posted by tawnycat
My new MAM..I guess I am just a bit excited about this bag.


ooooh, is this scarlet??! scarlet is one that i always wish i had picked up. too pretty!
Jul 31, 2012, 10:22pm   #2472
MAGJES's Avatar
Thread Starter
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
Originally Posted by gloryanh
I'm so lusting after a Noir MAM or Nikki! What's your lining? Did the regular Noir MAMs come in the same lining or the mosaic lining?
Glory.....I've seen Noir MAMs with both Mosaic lining (my dd's) and with the blue/ white striped lining.
Aug 1, 2012, 4:20pm   #2473
gloryanh's Avatar
gloryanh
Member
Originally Posted by MAGJES
Glory.....I've seen Noir MAMs with both Mosaic lining (my dd's) and with the blue/ white striped lining.
Thanks MAGJES!
Aug 1, 2012, 4:22pm   #2474
gloryanh's Avatar
gloryanh
Member
Originally Posted by kaits33
Too tiny for me! Hehe.
Yea, the way the strap dangles on the side when you're not wearing it crossbody is awkward... there's cuter RM's for that size, like mini MAC or BF. I wish they made an intermediate size between the mini mini and the MAM, since sometimes MAMs can be too big but you still want that satchel look, you know?
Aug 1, 2012, 4:24pm   #2475
Orange_ca's Avatar
Orange_ca
Member
Any girls can recommend me a light pink/purple tone color mam which has soft and smooth leather?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools