Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

Has anyone seen the new Eyelet Clutch in the color Jade+

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2012, 1:23am   #1
I never have but when I called CS to inquire if the color was more blue or more green they told me more blue.

The pic makes it look more green. I want a true mint green bag. Either way this is gorgeous & unique.

http://www.zappos.com/product/773235...0?zfcTest=fw:1
Jun 11, 2012, 2:55am   #2
PURSE WH@R3
It's really pretty but to southwestern looking for my taste are you new to RM?
Jun 11, 2012, 8:10am   #3
The Blonde Bag Lady
Love the color, but the stitching is a little TOO much. But as long as you like it, go for it!
Jun 11, 2012, 8:25am   #4
Adrift and At Peace
It is a very pretty color - and a new example of Rebecca 'repurposing' of color names. This Jade is very different from the previous version of Jade (my fave RM leather). Too funny.

I actually like the lacing detail - though there IS quite a bit of it. But it adds a unique twist to the bag. I say go for it!!
Jun 11, 2012, 9:17am   #5
Bruno Von PepFried<3
I like this version of a MAC. The new Jade color looks beautiful. Just beware though.. The photo shows the bag to have antique silver hardware but Zappos had the hardware color as gold. Now they changed it to say this:

Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.

Just bringing that to anyones attention interested in this bag...
Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 9:28am.
Jun 11, 2012, 12:17pm   #6
Originally Posted by TaraP
I like this version of a MAC. The new Jade color looks beautiful. Just beware though.. The photo shows the bag to have antique silver hardware but Zappos had the hardware color as gold. Now they changed it to say this:

Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.

Just bringing that to anyones attention interested in this bag...
Wow! Thanks! Awesome attention to detail. I actually would prefer the antique gold hardware but silver is pretty too! I know this is a busy bag to some but so is the 5 zip clutch and I love that one too!
Jun 11, 2012, 12:18pm   #7
Originally Posted by eehlers
It is a very pretty color - and a new example of Rebecca 'repurposing' of color names. This Jade is very different from the previous version of Jade (my fave RM leather). Too funny.

I actually like the lacing detail - though there IS quite a bit of it. But it adds a unique twist to the bag. I say go for it!!
I know what you mean. I think of Jade as being more an emerald green similar to what RM calls "Bright Green" this season.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff