Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

Finally here!! Sailor blue Mini Matinee

POST A REPLY

Jul 23, 2012, 3:14pm   #16
lovely blue!!! Congratulations...
Jul 23, 2012, 4:15pm   #17
Originally Posted by GelTea
Congrats, kaits33! I looove sailor blue. It is such a gorgeous vibrant deep blue. It has a hint of dark slate undertones which make it look wonderful with the silver hardware. Good luck with finding a conditioner that works!
Thanks, you are so right about the color!! That is exactly what it's like! I love it, my first colorful RM bag--have dark gray, black, charcoal, and almond so it's fun to carry some color!! :)
Jul 23, 2012, 4:22pm   #18
Originally Posted by doi

The color looks great! One of those types of blues that look so nice out in the sunshine. I've been meaning to look for a Mini Mattie but thought it'd be too small. Hmmmm...maybe next year.
Thanks! It is so pretty! I took some mod shots, maybe they will help ya know if you like the mini size. For reference, I'm 5'4" and about 105 lbs
Attached Images

Jul 23, 2012, 6:50pm   #19
It's absolutely gorgeous!!! You wear it well, seems to be the perfect size!
Jul 23, 2012, 7:37pm   #20
Oooooo thats so pretty!! congrats!
Jul 24, 2012, 2:19pm   #21
Originally Posted by beagly911
It's absolutely gorgeous!!! You wear it well, seems to be the perfect size!
Thanks!! My sweats go nicely with my bag, huh?
Jul 24, 2012, 2:22pm   #22
Originally Posted by ceedoan
SO CUTE!!! glad u love sailor MM!! you're in dallas!??! my DH is from Dallas and i'm originally from Houston - WHOO HOO TEXAS!!
Yeah I live in Dallas. I'm from the northeast, but moved here 3 years ago. I like it, but not a place I want to live forever. Never been to Houston (I hear it is SO humid!) But have gone to SA and Austin and liked both!
Jul 24, 2012, 4:41pm   #23
K
amazing purse! congrats:)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff