Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Does anyone COVET this bag?

POST A REPLY

Nov 1, 2010, 11:16pm   #31
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Beautiful bags, 53baglady! How are you liking them so far?
I noticed in your photo and in the LB video that the small handle can be pushed flat down for when you wear it as a shoulder bag - do you just press down on it to make it lay flat, and does it stay down? Thanks!
Nov 2, 2010, 1:15am   #32
besabonita
Ziva & Tony
53baglady, your pictures and LB's video threw me over the edge! I now have the Black Covet coming my way....
Nov 2, 2010, 3:29am   #33
Oceane
love the color!
Nov 2, 2010, 5:21am   #34
FrankieP
Got the bug bag bug.
It's a lot like my beloved Amour bags, I love it! I was wondering how the top handle would sit when carried by the strap but it looks great!
Nov 2, 2010, 12:26pm   #35
CivicGirl
wahoowa
baglady - Do you ever have trouble with the lock? I was trying on this bag at Nordstroms yesterday and it took me awhile to get the lock fitted just right to close. It kind of reminds me of the Chanel reissues.
Nov 2, 2010, 1:26pm   #36
53baglady
Originally Posted by jojon21
Beautiful bags, 53baglady! How are you liking them so far?
I noticed in your photo and in the LB video that the small handle can be pushed flat down for when you wear it as a shoulder bag - do you just press down on it to make it lay flat, and does it stay down? Thanks!
Yes, it just sort of folds down and lays flat; no problem.
Nov 2, 2010, 1:30pm   #37
53baglady
Originally Posted by CivicGirl
baglady - Do you ever have trouble with the lock? I was trying on this bag at Nordstroms yesterday and it took me awhile to get the lock fitted just right to close. It kind of reminds me of the Chanel reissues.
I find that when it is on my shoulder it opens and closes easily but sometimes when it is over stuffed and not sitting quite right it takes me a couple tries. But nothing frustrating or anything like that.
Nov 2, 2010, 1:31pm   #38
53baglady
Originally Posted by besabonita
53baglady, your pictures and LB's video threw me over the edge! I now have the Black Covet coming my way....
Congratulations! I hope you love it. I still haven't worn my bronze python; I just love the grape so much I haven't switched bags.
Nov 2, 2010, 4:45pm   #39
e
emma4ever
Lovely bag! I am still waiting for my asteralice ostrich covet pre-order.
Nov 2, 2010, 11:43pm   #40
ms p
♡ so blessed ♡
Originally Posted by 53baglady
Congratulations! I hope you love it. I still haven't worn my bronze python; I just love the grape so much I haven't switched bags.
good to hear u are loving the bag so much! after days of pondering i finally decided on teal
Nov 2, 2010, 11:44pm   #41
baghag411
~ Michelle ~
^^Teal is my favorite!!
Nov 2, 2010, 11:57pm   #42
besabonita
Ziva & Tony
Can not wait to see your pictures ms p, the Teal is gorgeous!!!
Nov 3, 2010, 1:30am   #43
ms p
♡ so blessed ♡
thanks baghad & besa! i've been feeling a hole in my heart ever since i sold my dt3z mac i was scared of the gm hw peeling + the birdie against dt bothers me a bit. i'm loving the teal color shown in caitlin LB video. i seriously hope teal will capture my heart like deep turquoise
Last edited Nov 3, 2010 at 1:35am.
Nov 3, 2010, 1:55am   #44
baghag411
~ Michelle ~
^^We're going to be bag twins ms p!!!! I watched Caitlin's video too and was absolutely smitten!!!! It's all her fault!!! LOL!
Nov 3, 2010, 4:38am   #45
ms p
♡ so blessed ♡
wow baghad ! i absolutely agree it's all her fault i've been watching that same video again and again and again lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >