Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

*~*Diamond Tote at Nordstrom...Thoughts??*~*

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 11, 2012, 6:12pm   #16
Antonia's Avatar
Antonia
Member
a few more...
Attached Images
   
Jun 11, 2012, 6:15pm   #17
scoobiesmomma's Avatar
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by Antonia
Yes, I took a whole bunch....just for you!
Thanks! Very cool! It's definitely larger than I imagined, but looks like it would be quite comfy worn over the shoulder!
Jun 11, 2012, 6:22pm   #18
Antonia's Avatar
Antonia
Member
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
Thanks! Very cool! It's definitely larger than I imagined, but looks like it would be quite comfy worn over the shoulder!

I will say that it's super roomy....because of the barrel shape, you can fit a ton. Just for fun, besides my normal everyday stuff, I put in a pair of shoes, a magazine, a sweatshirt and there was still lots of room left! Reminds me of a Speedy 35 in terms of what it can fit. I love it!!
Jun 12, 2012, 8:51pm   #19
eehlers's Avatar
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by Antonia
here she is in all her glory....
I love the longer straps! And the rose gold looks amazing against the black. Thanks for the review and pics - stock photos can be so misleading. May have to keep an eye out for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 12, 2012, 11:12pm   #20
ceedoan's Avatar
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by Antonia
I will say that it's super roomy....because of the barrel shape, you can fit a ton. Just for fun, besides my normal everyday stuff, I put in a pair of shoes, a magazine, a sweatshirt and there was still lots of room left! Reminds me of a Speedy 35 in terms of what it can fit. I love it!!

now i get why the name is diamond TOTE! the stock pics made it look like a bowler bag!! thanks for the mod shots and full review - soooo helpful!! i wonder why RM decided to call this one diamond tote and also the other striped/ikat totes "diamond" as well!! so confusing!
Jun 12, 2012, 11:13pm   #21
ceedoan's Avatar
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by eehlers
I love the longer straps! And the rose gold looks amazing against the black. Thanks for the review and pics - stock photos can be so misleading. May have to keep an eye out for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
is it just me or is it waaayyy confusing for this style to be called "diamond tote" and your striped tote is also "diamond tote"
Jun 13, 2012, 1:32am   #22
butterfli312's Avatar
butterfli312
Member
Originally Posted by LindaP
This!
Not loving the shape so much but I do like it & like she said RGH is amazing!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 3:48am   #23
katelove477's Avatar
katelove477
Member
i really like this bag!
Jun 13, 2012, 4:10am   #24
redweddy's Avatar
redweddy
Paws in my Purse
It's on my radar now.
Thanks for the pictures! Wasn't loving the shape initially but you wear it well
Jun 13, 2012, 7:00am   #25
eehlers's Avatar
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by ceedoan

is it just me or is it waaayyy confusing for this style to be called "diamond tote" and your striped tote is also "diamond tote"
I know...geez! First recycled color names, and now recycled style names. There are two Raptures, too. Hmmm...perhaps I can get a job naming new colors and styles for RM...how cool would that be???

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 13, 2012, 12:10pm   #26
Antonia's Avatar
Antonia
Member
Originally Posted by redweddy
It's on my radar now.
Thanks for the pictures! Wasn't loving the shape initially but you wear it well

Thanks for the compliment and to everyone who's comented. I'm surprised there aren't more Diamond Tote owners? I did a search but didn't come up with anything other than this thread....there's go to be more owners of this bag but maybe not PF members??
Jun 13, 2012, 12:11pm   #27
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you soooo much Antonia for the photos especially the mod shot! Now I know I want one :)
Originally Posted by Antonia
here she is in all her glory....
Jun 13, 2012, 12:19pm   #28
Antonia's Avatar
Antonia
Member
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Thank you soooo much Antonia for the photos especially the mod shot! Now I know I want one :)

LOL, isnt' it strange how that happens?? I do that all the time, I'll see someone with a bag and then I obsess over it!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 12:39pm   #29
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
So true...
Originally Posted by Antonia
LOL, isnt' it strange how that happens?? I do that all the time, I'll see someone with a bag and then I obsess over it!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 1:29pm   #30
eehlers's Avatar
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by Antonia
Thanks for the compliment and to everyone who's comented. I'm surprised there aren't more Diamond Tote owners? I did a search but didn't come up with anything other than this thread....there's go to be more owners of this bag but maybe not PF members??
LOL - I had the same experience with the Chance Briefcase I just bought. It's such a cute little style that I figured there must be some some other tPF'ers with one and some mod shots...but nope. So, I'm just going to have to start a Chance thread and try and make some converts.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools