Home > >

~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

POST A REPLY

Dec 21, 2011, 2:14pm   #61
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by VydaVeda

Thanks ceedoan! I actually received BH ZIP on Monday & LVE her!!!!! I have been trying to take pics so I can post them but wrapping Christmas gifts is KILLING ME!!!!!! I will try to take them tomorrow !!

LOVE YOUR TOWER
Thx VV!!! Hopefully you're almost done with those presents!! Glad zip MAB arrived safe and sound just in time for Christmas!!! :)
Jan 5, 2012, 9:30pm   #62
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
HAPPY NEW YEAR MINKETTES!!!! IT'S NO LONGER 2011..... SOOOOOOO THE "BAG CONTENT FOR 2011" IS NO LONGER TRUE!!! ADDING TO MY SECOND TOWER!!!! PICS TO COME!!!!!!
Jan 5, 2012, 10:22pm   #63
_Shelly_
Loves Her Baby Girl!
LOL!!! Love that you even got an action shot of the tower falling!! Such a nice collection :)
Jan 12, 2012, 2:20pm   #64
saralaughs
Yes, yes I am.
CeeCee; I believe you have some 'splain' to do! I believe a Devote shot is in order? And maybe a Darling? Hmmm.

Busted!!

Jan 12, 2012, 9:21pm   #65
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by saralaughs
CeeCee; I believe you have some 'splain' to do! I believe a Devote shot is in order? And maybe a Darling? Hmmm.

Busted!!

SARA - you're right, i'm hehe ok ok. i confess. i have THREE bags to reveal and since i'm off tomorrow i'm gonna do it right!! i'm also plannin on building (and likely completing my SECOND minkoff tower to add to this thread....) i'm seriously without a doubt banned now. not only bc i have zero dinero to spend, but my hubby thinks i'm a crazy purse lady, and i wanna carry all my gals before adding any new ones!!!
Jan 13, 2012, 6:34am   #66
saralaughs
Yes, yes I am.
Jan 13, 2012, 6:46am   #67
Robinn
( sharing popcorn w saralaughs at 6 am....while waiting for the show.)

Im laughing bc it seems the impact of the ban is you didnt tell us when you bought things...not that u stopped buying. Was it a tpf ban not a shopping ban???
Jan 13, 2012, 6:48am   #68
saralaughs
Yes, yes I am.
Originally Posted by Robinn

Im laughing bc it seems the impact of the ban is you didnt tell us when you bought things...not that u stopped buying. Was it a tpf ban not a shopping ban???

Oh and Cee...she's a MAB, but you did see this yes?

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Rebe...NING-/45176405
Jan 13, 2012, 7:55am   #69
thedseer
her?
Originally Posted by Robinn

Hahaha- I know how that goes.

Let's see the new bags!
Jan 13, 2012, 9:39am   #70
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by ceedoan
SARA - you're right, i'm hehe ok ok. i confess. i have THREE bags to reveal and since i'm off tomorrow i'm gonna do it right!! i'm also plannin on building (and likely completing my SECOND minkoff tower to add to this thread....) i'm seriously without a doubt banned now. not only bc i have zero dinero to spend, but my hubby thinks i'm a crazy purse lady, and i wanna carry all my gals before adding any new ones!!!
3 is my favorite #... I'm excited to see your new goodies.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:27pm   #71
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
hello and happy 2012 minkettes!! ok so as some of my gals here have pointed out (*ahem saralaughs and robinn!!), i was supposed to be on a ban but somehow someway managed to add THREE new additions to my collection. i know, i know, however after getting the last one last night, i can say that now i'm extremely satisfied and content with my RM's right now. the ONLY exception would be a BBW MAM w/ bright blue zipper track - that's it!! otherwise, i will be having fun rotating between these ELEVEN lovelies of mine! and in my defense, i still haven't broken my rule of only ONE of each style

Adding to my inital list, in order they were acquired:
1. new black w/ gold studs affair/shiny gold hw/leopard lining
2. OS harewood mattie/brass hw/B&W floral lining
3. SO CQP MAC/light gold siggy hw/B&W floral lining
4. OS almond MAB/brass hw/CC lining
5. wine nikki/mixed hw/B&W floral lining
6. OS cream/Choco BW MAM/brass hw/paisley lining
7. leopard haircalf mini MAC/matte black hw/leopard lining
8. Hello Kitty GE satchel/light gold hw w/ HK design/HK lining
9. PH darling hobo/GM hw/beckie birds lining
10. light gray MB/GM hw/B&W dash print ("starwars") lining
11. black w/ gunmetal studded devote/GM hw/ B&W striped lining
Jan 13, 2012, 2:30pm   #72
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
ok, so here i go again..... the building of minkoff tower #2!!!!
Attached Images

Jan 13, 2012, 2:34pm   #73
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
ok now just the satchels! wow, i am a big fan of neutrals/browns!!
Attached Images

Jan 13, 2012, 2:37pm   #74
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
now the hobo's! followed by the clutches/crossbodys!!
Attached Images

Jan 13, 2012, 2:41pm   #75
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
ok so lastly, i challenged myself into carrying ALL of my RM's at once!!! may i introduce..... THE CRAZY RM BAG LADY!!! come to think of it, if i can do this, then i think i'm ready for my first RM sample sale!!! LOL!!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >