Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

Attn Nail Polish Devotees: What nail polish are you wearing with your RM?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 2, 2009, 2:41pm   #1
s
Thread Starter
Member
Hey, Minkettes!

Many of us also love nail polish, and we thought it would be fun to share what nail polish we are wearing with our RM.

So tell us, what RM are you carrying and what are you wearing on your tips and/or toes?

What are your favorite RM/np combos?

If you have pics, especially with your RM, post them!

If you are looking for a nail polish to match or coordinate with an RM color, just ask!

Abbreviations:
RMOTD - RM of the day
NOTD - nails (tips) of the day
POTD - pedi (toes) of the day

Last edited Apr 2, 2009 at 2:53pm.
Apr 2, 2009, 2:44pm   #2
s
Thread Starter
Member
OK – I’ll start.

RMOTD - Peacock Nikki
NOTD - OPI Isn’t it Romantic?, a sheer and slightly shimmery pale pink
POTD - OPI Tazmanian Devil Made Me Do It, an orange-red crème

My favorite combos:
Deep Red MAM - OPI Got the Blues for Red, the perfect matching red
AOTRMs (all of the RMs) - OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, a medium taupey-grey creme
Last edited Apr 2, 2009 at 2:55pm.
Apr 2, 2009, 2:58pm   #3
Desi's Avatar
Member
Fun thread! i got a pedi last weekend, and got my toes done emerald green to match my emerald mab i've been wearing... It was from China Glaze but don't know the exact color name
Apr 2, 2009, 3:03pm   #4
s
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by desiprinzess718
Fun thread! i got a pedi last weekend, and got my toes done emerald green to match my emerald mab i've been wearing... It was from China Glaze but don't know the exact color name
Maybe I can guess - did it have shimmer? Possibly Gussied Up Green.
Last edited Apr 2, 2009 at 3:14pm.
Apr 2, 2009, 3:20pm   #5
Tracy's Avatar
shallowly obsessing
des, you pedi sound so cool!

i have pink and white acrylics---so french---goes w/ all RM's!
toes are not done yet---when it warms up a bit :)
Apr 2, 2009, 3:22pm   #6
Tracy's Avatar
shallowly obsessing
Originally Posted by susanf
OK – I’ll start.

RMOTD - Peacock Nikki
NOTD - OPI Isn’t it Romantic?, a sheer and slightly shimmery pale pink
POTD - OPI Tazmanian Devil Made Me Do It, an orange-red crème

My favorite combos:
Deep Red MAM - OPI Got the Blues for Red, the perfect matching red
AOTRMs (all of the RMs) - OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, a medium taupey-grey creme
love you combo's! i should do OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress to go w/ Scarlet Mini Nikki.
Apr 2, 2009, 3:35pm   #7
baghag411's Avatar
~ Michelle ~
Awesome thread!! Can't wait to post my combos!
Apr 2, 2009, 3:41pm   #8
Desi's Avatar
Member
Yes susan! It does have a little shimmer.... it looks EXACTLY like RM's emerald!

ETA: my nails are pink/white solar... so that matches everything
Apr 2, 2009, 4:59pm   #9
pink1's Avatar
Member
Cute!

RMOTD: Studded Devote
NOTD: Don't wear nail polish most of the time
POTD: Midnight in Moscow....My favorite! Almost black but not really!
Apr 2, 2009, 5:08pm   #10
stillsearching's Avatar
Member
Fun thread!

But am I slow? Why can't I figure out those abbreviations?
:blink:

I will just say that yall know my thiing for brown bags. Well I am the same way with Essie pink nail polishes. Like 50 bottles of the same light pink shades. I'm so boring!!!
Apr 2, 2009, 5:54pm   #11
Tracy's Avatar
shallowly obsessing
Originally Posted by pink1
Cute!

RMOTD: Studded Devote
NOTD: Don't wear nail polish most of the time
POTD: Midnight in Moscow....My favorite! Almost black but not really!
i had Midnight in Moscow on last week----love it!
Apr 2, 2009, 5:54pm   #12
Tracy's Avatar
shallowly obsessing
Originally Posted by stillsearching
Fun thread!

But am I slow? Why can't I figure out those abbreviations?
:blink:

I will just say that yall know my thiing for brown bags. Well I am the same way with Essie pink nail polishes. Like 50 bottles of the same light pink shades. I'm so boring!!!
hahahaha
rm of the day
nail of the day
pedi of the day

Apr 2, 2009, 6:37pm   #13
stillsearching's Avatar
Member
Thanks Tracy!!

That makes sense.
Apr 2, 2009, 6:51pm   #14
p
banned till spring!
Originally Posted by stillsearching
Thanks Tracy!!

That makes sense.
LOL, I would have never got that!
Apr 2, 2009, 7:07pm   #15
annamaria710's Avatar
Member
Ok, I only own one RM right now, seagreen mam. I'll either wear "im with brad" or "metro chic" both are from Sephora by Opi
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff  
TOP

Thread Tools