Home > >

an "affair" to remember....... picture overload!!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2012, 10:04am   #46
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Both affairs are STUNNING! They look gorgeous on you!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:39am   #47
sandc
likes giraffes
Love the large affair! I had given up on this style because the small one was too small for me, but I'm loving your large affair. And your small one looks cute next to the large one. It's like a mom and the baby.
Jul 15, 2012, 4:06pm   #48
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady

ASK AND YEE SHALL RECEIVE!!!

check out a LARGE RED AFFAIR called "lipstick" from SHOPBOP!!!! although they have the measurements wrong.... the large affair measures 13" long, not 10" - that's the regular size, but clearly on the model it's the LARGE size!! WHOO HOO!!! omg, this one looks AMAZING!!! it has the silver spike studs just like my large black one!! WOW!!! LOVE IT!!
Attached Images

Jul 16, 2012, 3:52pm   #49
kiwishopper
Whoa YES love me some red LARGE Affair!!!

Originally Posted by ceedoan

ASK AND YEE SHALL RECEIVE!!!

check out a LARGE RED AFFAIR called "lipstick" from SHOPBOP!!!! although they have the measurements wrong.... the large affair measures 13" long, not 10" - that's the regular size, but clearly on the model it's the LARGE size!! WHOO HOO!!! omg, this one looks AMAZING!!! it has the silver spike studs just like my large black one!! WOW!!! LOVE IT!!
Jul 16, 2012, 6:16pm   #50
n
neenanina
how does the affair compare to the swing bag? any thoughts???
Jul 16, 2012, 6:44pm   #51
glowingface
lovely bags... congratulations!! Love these!!
Jul 16, 2012, 11:07pm   #52
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by neenanina
how does the affair compare to the swing bag? any thoughts???
hi neena! i have all 3 - swing, regular affair and large affair; size-wise, swing and regular affair are very similar - major difference is in the main compartment - the swing has a divider zip pocket so there's two compartments whereas the affair has one main compartment. they both fit the same things! HTH!!
Jul 16, 2012, 11:08pm   #53
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by glowingface
lovely bags... congratulations!! Love these!!

thanks glowing! love the bal in your avatar!!
Jul 16, 2012, 11:08pm   #54
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by kiwishopper
Whoa YES love me some red LARGE Affair!!!
kiwi, it's your large red affair's fraternal twin!!
Aug 1, 2012, 3:06pm   #55
n
neenanina
Originally Posted by ceedoan
hi neena! i have all 3 - swing, regular affair and large affair; size-wise, swing and regular affair are very similar - major difference is in the main compartment - the swing has a divider zip pocket so there's two compartments whereas the affair has one main compartment. they both fit the same things! HTH!!
thanks ceedoan!!! i got my swing in the mail yesterday. love it except when i tried to pull the chain through to wear it as a cross-body, it is way too long!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >