Home > > >

Wy so difficult to find MAB in colors?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 5, 2013, 11:05am   #1
D
Thread Starter
DiamondGirl1
Member
So I was just looking around and saw the MAM in mint and periwinkle on zappos. Love the colors but it seems not many colors are offered in MAB, at least not like some of the OS bags. Anyone know why RM does this? I much prefer the MAB and would love to add one do those colors to my collection... Just curious..
Mar 5, 2013, 7:45pm   #2
Fashion1's Avatar
Fashion1
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
The MAB for a long time now has been much harder to find than other styles. Sad, as it's my favorite as well.
Mar 5, 2013, 8:43pm   #3
nygrl's Avatar
nygrl
all you need is love
I'm guessing that it's because the mini sells better than the full-size. I've heard lots of people saying that the MAB is too big for them.

The MAB is my favorite too, and I wish it came in more colors.
Mar 5, 2013, 10:45pm   #4
Cocolo's Avatar
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Ok OS...what does it mean? I think I probably know it, but it's just a mental block?
Mar 6, 2013, 8:46am   #5
D
Thread Starter
DiamondGirl1
Member
Originally Posted by Cocolo
Ok OS...what does it mean? I think I probably know it, but it's just a mental block?
Old school.....a few years ago you would see a lot of varying colors in the MAB....
Mar 6, 2013, 9:08am   #6
Cocolo's Avatar
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl1
Old school.....a few years ago you would see a lot of varying colors in the MAB....
Thanks for that I feel like an idiot. I need some OS Becky bags.
Mar 8, 2013, 7:15pm   #7
D
Thread Starter
DiamondGirl1
Member
No sooner do I whine about it and a periwinkle MAB pops up on the RM site. !! Now if I could just see if it is more blue or more purple... Hopefully someone who bought the collaboration bag will post a review soon....
Mar 8, 2013, 7:19pm   #8
SweetDaisy05's Avatar
SweetDaisy05
Member
I want a Medium Brown MAB like the OS Chocolate so badly.
Mar 12, 2013, 6:48am   #9
Rocket_girl's Avatar
Rocket_girl
Member
Originally Posted by Fashion1
The MAB for a long time now has been much harder to find than other styles. Sad, as it's my favorite as well.
Purple crinkly MAB has been on sale on ebags and/ or Amazon for several weeks. I'm iffy in the crinkle, but the purple I color is gorgeous.
Mar 12, 2013, 6:59am   #10
Rocket_girl's Avatar
Rocket_girl
Member
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl1
So I was just looking around and saw the MAM in mint and periwinkle on zappos. Love the colors but it seems not many colors are offered in MAB, at least not like some of the OS bags. Anyone know why RM does this? I much prefer the MAB and would love to add one do those colors to my collection... Just curious..
Oops-Teal MAB also on sale ($364) on ebags. Amazon has purple patent MAB, $365, and several full-size in bright colors (persimmon, green, and yet anither shade of purple) for full price ($495-$550). The full- price colors look like much nicer leather than the crinkly ones (the buttery smooth of black, cream or almond).
Mar 12, 2013, 1:49pm   #11
D
Thread Starter
DiamondGirl1
Member
Originally Posted by Rocket_girl
Oops-Teal MAB also on sale ($364) on ebags. Amazon has purple patent MAB, $365, and several full-size in bright colors (persimmon, green, and yet anither shade of purple) for full price ($495-$550). The full- price colors look like much nicer leather than the crinkly ones (the buttery smooth of black, cream or almond).
I have that purple one from amazon, it is not crinkly or a true patent. More a slight glaze on thick almost pebbly leather, similar to the goatskin leather. I also have the bright green, much thinner leather more susceptible to scuffs and marks. The teal and persimmon are not so usable on a daily basis for me. The lavender on amazon is not a true lavender it is more browny taupe-I ordered and sent back because of that. I have black already, so that doesn't leave much. I'd like to see the new lilac or mint green but may setter for a Mac if MAB does not come in these colors. Thanks for looking though.....
Mar 12, 2013, 2:39pm   #12
Rocket_girl's Avatar
Rocket_girl
Member
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl1
I have that purple one from amazon, it is not crinkly or a true patent. More a slight glaze on thick almost pebbly leather, similar to the goatskin leather. I also have the bright green, much thinner leather more susceptible to scuffs and marks. The teal and persimmon are not so usable on a daily basis for me. The lavender on amazon is not a true lavender it is more browny taupe-I ordered and sent back because of that. I have black already, so that doesn't leave much. I'd like to see the new lilac or mint green but may setter for a Mac if MAB does not come in these colors. Thanks for looking though.....
Looks like we have been hunting the same options - with similar outcomes Here's hoping...
Mar 12, 2013, 3:31pm   #13
D
Thread Starter
DiamondGirl1
Member
Originally Posted by Rocket_girl
Looks like we have been hunting the same options - with similar outcomes Here's hoping...
If you like purple, that MAB is gorgeous! The pic does not do justice.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools