Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Mini Cherish tote vs Cherish tote

POST A REPLY

Nov 28, 2010, 7:07pm   #1
i
illini3
I have been contemplating a splatter Cherish tote and I was excited when I saw the splatter tote on RM.com for the Black Friday sale. She has it listed as the mini but no measurements listed and it is $85. Then I went to Amazon.com and noticed they have the Cherish tote listed for $200 with no measurements listed.

Is it OK to assume the one on Amazon is the regular size, hence the higher price?

Is there that much of a size difference between the two to spend the extra $100? I would use the tote for work. To put my lunch, my book, mags, and even a change of shoes when it snows, etc.
Nov 28, 2010, 7:43pm   #2
baghag411
~ Michelle ~
The Mini Cherish on RM.com is listed as 18" x 4.5" x 12" regularly $155.00. I, personally, would assume the one on Amazon is the regular sized because it retailed for $375.00.
Nov 29, 2010, 12:09pm   #3
i
illini3
Thank you BH!!

I am just trying to determine if the one on Amazon is worth the price difference.

Thanks again!
Nov 29, 2010, 1:26pm   #4
T
TXGirlie
I find the mini to be plenty big. If you want a book bag, I guess the regular size would work better.
Nov 29, 2010, 10:47pm   #5
i
illini3
Thanks!!

I waited too long though, it is sold out. I just couldnt decide esp since it was final sale. Hopefully I see it again.
Nov 30, 2010, 12:25am   #6
T
TXGirlie
^^ you can always resell final sale items! There should be another SS after Christmas, maybe it will be there.
Nov 30, 2010, 3:53pm   #7
i
illini3
Originally Posted by TXGirlie
^^ you can always resell final sale items! There should be another SS after Christmas, maybe it will be there.
I am having a hard time selling my Treesje on ebay or Bonzale. That is why I worried about buying this one.

Thanks so much for your input TXG. I am going to keep an eye out for the SS after Christmas.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >