POST A REPLY

Jun 10, 2009, 2:44pm   #61
T
I think the Benjamins style pouch should also be offered in the plain version, like the Cory, Erin, and Kerry. I like the style, but I might get more than one color if it was plain and didn't have 'Benjamins' on every one. So far I have the Teal on pre-order, but I don't see myself getting more unless they were plain.
Jun 10, 2009, 2:45pm   #62
T
How about a pouch that says SECRET STASH lol
Jun 10, 2009, 3:01pm   #63
^^awesome. I would totally buy one that said secret stash.
Jun 10, 2009, 3:10pm   #64
^ My friend would especially love that. Haha.
Jun 10, 2009, 3:15pm   #65
T
I really would love a pouch that said Secret Stash! What color though... ?
Jun 10, 2009, 4:44pm   #66
LOL Mock! I'd probably need a washington's with ya

TX-- i agree the gold lettering is holding up really well on smooth leathers, I have a mine pouch, and its being used to death and the lettering is perfect on it.

SOOOO how about a Wine pouch that says "minkett" or "secret stash"...

I love the idea of being able to customize with our PF names!
Jun 10, 2009, 4:55pm   #67
Originally Posted by mockinglee
Plus, when would I ever actually carry around $100 bills? Can we get a pouch that says "Washingtons?"
I would LOVE that.
Jun 10, 2009, 4:57pm   #68
T
I was thinking maybe burgundy would be good for the SECRET STASH ? Just think of it as a darker wine color...hehe.
Jun 10, 2009, 5:06pm   #69
Especially after all the time we spend in here, Washington is the only dude who will hang out in my wallet. And Lincoln. Lots of Lincoln.
Jun 10, 2009, 5:13pm   #70
I'm good for burgundy too~ will go with my Darling :)
Jun 10, 2009, 5:20pm   #71
Piemaker
Oooh, I'll take a Secret Stash! (tho it's not really secret any more now, is it?)
Jun 10, 2009, 5:22pm   #72
T
ok I just sent Codi an email about doing an SO for the SECRET STASH pouch! :)
Jun 10, 2009, 10:00pm   #73
s
Are pouch SOs still possible? Didn't the previous pouch SO attempt (for a K&MU, then a Kerry/Erin) turn out to not be possible for some reason?
Jun 10, 2009, 10:34pm   #74
OMG YES YES YES! I love the benjamins pouch but I really don't care for how it says 'benjamins'. Washingtons would definitely be more like it! =P I love the Secret Stash idea. I hope either way she comes out with more of these with the cheekier sayings or plain in pretty colors!
Jun 10, 2009, 10:50pm   #75
T
starkfan, I guess you're right...Codi said no pouch special orders. But maybe RM will actually make a minkette pouch ONCE??? At least a minkette pouch, because everyone would want that, like the keyfobs.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff Rebecca Minkoff Shopping