POST A REPLY

Oct 14, 2011, 11:36pm   #1
t
I'm new to RM, and I'm curious about the glazed leather. Since getting my "Admirer" a few weeks ago, I'm so in love with this leather! Wow, I'm impressed! What info do we have about this leather?
What other bags are there that are made with this lucious, yummy, thick leather? Oh, and the fragrance! Don't even get me started on how great it smells! She's my constant companion these days. You would think this is a much more costly bag than it really is. So lucious! My "Admirer" and I are living happily-ever-after! (for now).
Oct 15, 2011, 11:35am   #2
t
Originally Posted by temo
I'm new to RM, and I'm curious about the glazed leather. Since getting my "Admirer" a few weeks ago, I'm so in love with this leather! Wow, I'm impressed! What info do we have about this leather?
What other bags are there that are made with this lucious, yummy, thick leather? Oh, and the fragrance! Don't even get me started on how great it smells! She's my constant companion these days. You would think this is a much more costly bag than it really is. So lucious! My "Admirer" and I are living happily-ever-after! (for now).
Anyone? Other styles with this type of leather?
Oct 15, 2011, 11:43am   #3
Dreamer of dreams
Rapture, swoon, adore. I know of those 3 for sure
Oct 15, 2011, 12:04pm   #4
t
Originally Posted by Hisgeekygrrrl
Rapture, swoon, adore. I know of those 3 for sure
Thanks, I'll check those out.
Oct 15, 2011, 6:26pm   #5
d
i have a glazed rapture and love it too!
Oct 15, 2011, 8:05pm   #6
t
Originally Posted by dam2009
i have a glazed rapture and love it too!

Ah, I'd love to see it!
Oct 15, 2011, 9:19pm   #7
Loving RM & Coach!
Also the Dear Tote, Everyday Satchel
Oct 16, 2011, 2:33am   #8
t
Thanks for the suggestions. They all look great, but I think I'm leaning toward the Swoon. I'd love it in glazed leather in wine! Something to watch for.
Oct 16, 2011, 10:31am   #9
Dreamer of dreams
Thanks for the suggestions. They all look great, but I think I'm leaning toward the Swoon. I'd love it in glazed leather in wine! Something to watch for.
Amazon marketplace (place where resellers can list, so it's probably used) has one for $203.99
http://www.amazon.com/Rebecca-Minkof...8778976&sr=8-1
Oct 16, 2011, 11:29am   #10
t
Originally Posted by Hisgeekygrrrl
Amazon marketplace (place where resellers can list, so it's probably used) has one for $203.99
http://www.amazon.com/Rebecca-Minkof...8778976&sr=8-1

Thanks hgg! OMG! I love it! I wish that Amazon.com would ship to Canada. Last time I tried it was a no go. Does anyone know a way to get them to ship North?
Oct 19, 2011, 10:59am   #11
How's the glazed leather holding up? Does it scratch easily?
Oct 19, 2011, 4:26pm   #12
t
Originally Posted by fsadeli
How's the glazed leather holding up? Does it scratch easily?
Wears like iron! I love it! Seems like one of those leathers that gets better and better with use. My opinion is thumbs up all the way for this one!
Oct 19, 2011, 4:29pm   #13
My fave RM glazed leather is their burgundy. That leather is TDF. So lovely.
Oct 19, 2011, 4:31pm   #14
t
Originally Posted by kings_20
My fave RM glazed leather is their burgundy. That leather is TDF. So lovely.
Now I really want that Swoon!
Oct 19, 2011, 4:47pm   #15
^^

The burgundy is a different shade from the glazed wine but its hould be about the same texture. The glazed burgundy is from a couple of seasons ago and it remains my fave RM leather. I had a mini Devote in it but had to sell it b/c the style didn't work for me but i still dream about that leather lol.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff Rebecca Minkoff Reference Library