POST A REPLY

Mar 3, 2011, 3:27pm   #61
h
YSL it works as ahighlighter as well as a concealer for me... I am very light
and have a hard time finding colors that work on my skin... this is perfect and have been
using it since its inception on the market...
Mar 5, 2011, 12:09pm   #62
I am so happy I finally got this! I love it!
Mar 5, 2011, 5:17pm   #63
h
^ enjoy it.. let us know what you think
Mar 6, 2011, 3:49am   #64
I will! It was hard to figure out which one to get 1 or 2. One girl said 1, the other said 2. The one said I could really go either way. I ended up getting 1 since I am fair with pink tones. I have a few freckles and I think that is why some people see yellow in my skin.
Mar 6, 2011, 10:24pm   #65
Originally Posted by ashtray-girl
I LOVE this product but I run out of it too soon, because everytime I buy it I use it insteat of foundation (not on my whole face)! I would love to buy it in big make-up bottles! I suppose the most ebpensive on this highlighter is the wonderful packaging
They should consider selling refills.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:23pm   #66
k
kokolaroo
im sorry but this did absoluetly nothing for me. waste of money and didnt conceal OR highlight. i know some say its not meant for concealing but it doesnt highlight either! its just like colored "paint" on the face.
Mar 13, 2011, 7:42pm   #67
I love my YSL Touche Eclat #2. I also put a little Laura Mercier eye brightener on top of it.
Mar 14, 2011, 5:59am   #68
I have been using mine as a concealer too. I love that it does not cake. I have dark circles and nothing will ever totally cover them w/out looking a little cakey. This does just as good of job as my good concealers without the dry look. My eyes look younger. I know it is not a concealer, but thats how I like to use it.
Mar 16, 2011, 10:25pm   #69
I bought these in the #1 and #2 (because I couldn't decide) about two weeks ago and I LOVE them. It is so subtle for me (if i don't get crazy w/it) and I'm in love. I use #1 for those god awful days when I got no sleep and I use #2 for those days when my eyes don't look bad at all but I just want a little pop. I originally got them both planning on returning one once I got to test it out and see which colors I liked better but I can't give either one up now. It doesn't cake, feels so light almost like a moisturizer on me, and subtle and not a blaring sign that screams you've tried too hard. Honestly I can't even describe the difference it makes because i can't even explain it but it's there and I notice it and I love it!
Apr 10, 2011, 6:26pm   #70
Watch "The Cove"
I have the touche eclat and I found a dupe today...clinique airbrush concealer pen.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:41pm   #71
a
i got one as a gift. i am black dark skin can t remember the number but i love it . it works wonders
Apr 14, 2011, 8:20am   #72
h
YSL touche eclat is a beautiful product.. been using it since its inception...
Apr 15, 2011, 2:35am   #73
I use the #2 mainly to brighten up my eye area. Works beautifully.

I like to put some eye cream on first, as it can be drying.
Feb 6, 2012, 10:25am   #74
I have been a fan since it was 1st on the shelves.
Feb 6, 2012, 2:47pm   #75
M
Love Touche Eclat! I've been using it for about 10 years. I'm oily and this one doesn't crease, unlike other brands I won't mention. I use 1-3 but #3 is my skin tone, but I use the other 1 and 2 for sculpting. Love the texture.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves