POST A REPLY

Nov 7, 2010, 12:44am   #1
ChinaLocaChanel
I've tried for 2 months. The first week, I was in love But after a full month of giving it a try, dh and I agree, it left our hair feeling greasy and heavy. sorry guys.
Nov 7, 2010, 6:43am   #2
M
Mrs H
Be careful with this one! Loads of people have experienced hair loss from it
Nov 7, 2010, 6:05pm   #3
piperlu
^^You're right! I experienced hair loss with this one. It was actually extreme too. I ended up using what I had left to shave my legs. LOL
Nov 10, 2010, 1:40pm   #4
someday681
Wow, I haven't had any problem with hair loss... But I also started using the Sally Beauty version (Hair One) after my first bottle of Wen. I typically wash my roots with regular shampoo, and then use the Hair One as directed. When I do that, I can typically skip a day of washing.
Dec 26, 2010, 8:05pm   #5
bergafer3
Thank god i read this! i was going to get it, but hair loss thats horrible! i have thin hair i can't afford to lose any
Jan 17, 2011, 6:31pm   #6
Scarf_Ace
"Collector"...yeah..
I used it for a while and it worked, but eventually it built up and left hair greasy and stringy. I like a little weight (masses of thick, coarse hair) but this was over the top.
Feb 1, 2011, 6:20pm   #7
g
grammyr
Grandma
It tookme three seperate tries to like Wen. The last one wass the pommegranate. I actually LOVE using this product. I have not heard about hair loss and have not had any problem with that. As far as felling greasy, I don't use nearly as much as the directions say to. I have short/medium hair that is fairly thick. It;s color treated. I wash it every other day and use about 8-12 pumps, using one pump after rinsing well. I didn't think I would, but I do!
Feb 4, 2011, 1:17am   #8
l
leimei00
I almost tried this shampoo in the past but it never happened. I actually invested with Shielo Shampoo and it hasnt failed me yet. great stuff. The actual website is just that, shielo.com
Feb 7, 2011, 2:21pm   #9
a
afcgirl
Love Wen.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:13pm   #10
h
hotshot
I use wen only during the summer.. doesn't hydrate my hair enough in the winter..

that's why I love moroccan.. its really the best!!!
Feb 9, 2011, 1:36pm   #11
caitycat
I've lurked on here for awhile and the rants about wen and hair loss scared me out of buying it! I have thick hair but I highlight it and use heat daily so i'm terrified of damaging/losing any.

I'm thinking about trying Hair One though from Sally's, I've read mixed reviews about it on here? basically wen without hair loss?
Apr 5, 2011, 5:58pm   #12
p
pghgirl777
I was not impressed with Wen. After the infomercials I thought it was a must-have product. I didn't even finish the bottle.
Jun 10, 2011, 9:18am   #13
s
sam98
I tried Sally's version of this - Hair One. After about 2 wks of using it, I quit. It left my hair really greasy. Not to mention it just looked bad since it looked dirty. It's still sitting there 80% full. I will use it to shave or as a conditioner.
Jun 10, 2011, 2:55pm   #14
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Just a thought with Wen. Could you not get a good organic conditioner and it would work the same??? I have a small bottle and thought about it when I used the Wen.
Jun 15, 2011, 7:33pm   #15
l
lowcarb
WOW!!!

Thank you all so much for giving your rant reviews of Wen.

Lately on one of the shopping channels - HSN or QVC can't recall which one - anyway gallon-sizes of Wen up for sale. IIRC - $169 per gallon.

After watching the entire sales pitch, I strongly considered at least buying a smaller size for DH to try out first before going whole hog on the gallon.

After reading through the comments, partic the ones about hair loss , I decided to stick with Brocato Cloud 9 for DH and Enjoy shampoo/condit for myself.

Lowcarb
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >