Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Rave St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

POST A REPLY

Sep 23, 2010, 11:34am   #46
xikry5talix
kry5tal...get it?!:]
I use this every so often. It works well and I feel very clean after. I don't think is a product to be used everyday though, aren't you only supposed to exfoliate only a few times a week?
Oct 15, 2010, 12:43pm   #47
d
db89
Originally Posted by Vinyl
I have oily & acne-prone skin like your daughter. The scrub is actually a bit harsh... you should look into Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub (it's gentle enough to use daily... I love it!).
i have not gotten around to getting this yet .. will have to go ... its a bit pricey??

how does it work on the acne ???

thanks.
Oct 17, 2010, 6:28pm   #48
kellybelly8788
i love this stuff. it can be pretty harsh I try not to use it that often.
Oct 17, 2010, 6:46pm   #49
musicjunkie5
i forgot about this stuff, but this thread has reminded me! i used to use this ALL THE TIME, but haven't used it in forever. bought a bottle recently & am using it a couple times a week, as an alternate to my normal cetaphil...
Jan 7, 2011, 12:56pm   #50
eitak
I have used this exfoliator for years, and I really love it! I always repurchase it.
Jan 21, 2011, 2:54pm   #51
monolvlove
LV lvoer 4ever
Absolutely love the apricot scrub! I can't say enough good things about it! I have been using it for 5 plus years about 5 times/a/week.
Jan 22, 2011, 5:18pm   #52
Jeannam2008
Fashionably me :)
I love this!!! I used it at least 2 times a week.
Jan 22, 2011, 11:15pm   #53
SwatchAndLearn
Mary -Beauty Blogger
Always heard a lot of people rave about this, but believe it or not, I've never tried it yet! Am I the last one? Haha!

Glad to hear that they have a gentler version of it. Think I'll try that one out instead of the original because I have sensitive skin.
Jan 30, 2011, 6:49pm   #54
y
yangyang
I loveeee this product! I bought the big jar and use it 1-2 times a week as a body exfoliator :)
Jan 30, 2011, 6:56pm   #55
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
This really helps keeping acne at bay, I love how smooth and glowy my skin looks after I use this!
Jan 30, 2011, 7:36pm   #56
mdlcal28
I love it. Have used it for years!
Feb 4, 2011, 4:14pm   #57
Deconstruction
I love this product, and use it several times a week! And it only costs me $3.99 a bottle which lasts a long time. My husband even uses it now. And it doubles as a great body exfoliator too, especially when on vacation and you don't want to drag along unecessary tubes/jars of things.
Feb 20, 2011, 10:20am   #58
beatrixkiddo
My best friend loves this, but for me it just feels too harsh so I feel like I'm damaging my skin using it.
Feb 22, 2011, 4:40pm   #59
JessieRose
Couture, it's my bag
I am not sure if any of you are familiar with ewg.org. They have a "skin deep" site where it allows you to research your beauty products and will rate them on how toxic they are. The St. Ives (for acne or oily prone skin) scored an 8!! The one for gentle skin scored a 9 (out of 10 being the WORST). Which is horrible!! Very, very toxic!!!! I love this site because it breaks down the ingredients, which ones are toxic and why. Great site!!!

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wor...+apricot+scrub
Feb 22, 2011, 4:45pm   #60
JessieRose
Couture, it's my bag
I would recommend researching your products on this site:

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >