Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Rave St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

POST A REPLY

Jul 3, 2010, 11:29pm   #31
Vinyl
Originally Posted by maps
this always flaked my skin and all the estheticians i've seen say it lacerates your skin. i stopped using it and went for something with beads in it.
My dermatologist seriously reminds me every visit that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is like the devil (I have acne though) despite the fact that I don't use it.
Jul 5, 2010, 1:13pm   #32
d
db89
Originally Posted by Vinyl
My dermatologist seriously reminds me every visit that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is like the devil (I have acne though) despite the fact that I don't use it.
but i think they sell a tube specifically for acne and oily skin ?
i have seen it on the shelf right beside this face scrub.
Jul 5, 2010, 1:36pm   #33
trueshoelove2
^Yeah, they have an acne one, but I'm pretty sure it's just the normal scrub with salicylic acid added to it. It still supposedly damages your skin like the normal one does though.
Jul 5, 2010, 5:36pm   #34
Louiebabeee
I love this stuff but I only use it on my nose and cheek area. keeps me from breaking out
Jul 6, 2010, 9:59am   #35
d
db89
Originally Posted by trueshoelove2
^Yeah, they have an acne one, but I'm pretty sure it's just the normal scrub with salicylic acid added to it. It still supposedly damages your skin like the normal one does though.
oh i did not know this..i was going to get it for my daughter .. so its not good for her oily / acne
Jul 6, 2010, 8:17pm   #36
h
hotshot
this is a very aggressive scrub.. hearing good things about the Neutrogena one..
Jul 7, 2010, 2:43am   #37
Vinyl
Originally Posted by db89
oh i did not know this..i was going to get it for my daughter .. so its not good for her oily / acne
I have oily & acne-prone skin like your daughter. The scrub is actually a bit harsh... you should look into Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub (it's gentle enough to use daily... I love it!).
Jul 10, 2010, 4:34pm   #38
Bradysmum
Carter and Evan too!
I used to love this scrub. It made me feel clean.

However, I found out the clean feeling was actually my skin getting miniscule tearing.
Jul 28, 2010, 11:23pm   #39
f
flakky
I have been using this for a year now and it works wonders for my face!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 30, 2010, 10:28pm   #40
roxys
I have combo skin and I love this!
Aug 23, 2010, 3:20am   #41
c
chloe13
i have a combo skin as well, and this product works for me. i use it twice a week.
Aug 23, 2010, 5:21pm   #42
Oogolly
I make sure that I always have a tube of this! I use it as body scrub as well 2 -3 times a week it makes my legs feel so smooth, I use it for my face too and it works just as well.
Sep 23, 2010, 12:02am   #43
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
I love this stuff. I love all the St Ives products. They used to make this cucumber gel moisturizer, awesome.
Sep 23, 2010, 10:07am   #44
kgirl<3
I·R 1/f
I wish this worked on my face - it smells so good! Too bad it destroys my skin. I'll have to check out the fine scrub. Does it smell as good??

Cucumber gel?! That sounds delish!
Sep 23, 2010, 11:20am   #45
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
They have one for sensitive skin Kgirl.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >