ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Rave St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2010, 5:13pm   #16
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Is the tube enough for using on the body as well, or would you need to buy several each week, I wonder? I imagine it to be an excellent and inexpensive body scrub as well.
Feb 17, 2010, 11:56pm   #17
robyn
Are we there yet?
I mix the green Queen Helen clay mask with the St. Ives scrub when my skin feels dull or yucky and it is the BEST deep cleaning ever. It is really drying, but I slather on the moisturizer afterwards and it feels GREAT
Feb 18, 2010, 12:28am   #18
mielikki55
Originally Posted by robyn
I mix the green Queen Helen clay mask with the St. Ives scrub when my skin feels dull or yucky and it is the BEST deep cleaning ever. It is really drying, but I slather on the moisturizer afterwards and it feels GREAT
Green Queen Helen Clay Mask and St. Ives Scrub bring back fond memories of college!! I used to scare all the guys on my dorm floor when I would walk out with the green clay mask on!
Feb 18, 2010, 12:33am   #19
QueenOfDa702
Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
I use this when I feel like I need a really good body scrub. I know its meant for the face, and I used to use it on my face before i started using Baking Soda, but I really love it as a body scrub, I use it 2x a week.
Feb 18, 2010, 12:33am   #20
QueenOfDa702
Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
Is the tube enough for using on the body as well, or would you need to buy several each week, I wonder? I imagine it to be an excellent and inexpensive body scrub as well.
I use it 2x a week on my body and buy a tube every month. A little goes a long way.
Feb 18, 2010, 5:26pm   #21
saturday03
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
i actually found a large tub of it at shoppers drug mart last year, although it may have been discontinued in canada (i no longer see it). i really like it as a body scrub.
Mar 1, 2010, 6:45pm   #22
redrose000
The scrubs works great with clarisonic, but the bottom of the bath tub will hate you.
Mar 25, 2010, 1:56am   #23
maps
this always flaked my skin and all the estheticians i've seen say it lacerates your skin. i stopped using it and went for something with beads in it.
Mar 25, 2010, 5:30am   #24
L
Loquita
I love this stuff!! It smells great, too - I just need to be careful not to overdo with with my scrubby action.
Apr 10, 2010, 2:21pm   #25
MACsarah
BB+leather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDzxa54nnE&NR=1

makes me feel bad for just buying a few bottles to use in the shower. Anyone know if the elasticity about is true?
Apr 29, 2010, 1:34pm   #26
Jahpson
Originally Posted by saturday03
i actually found a large tub of it at shoppers drug mart last year, although it may have been discontinued in canada (i no longer see it). i really like it as a body scrub.

ooohh. I need a body scrub
Apr 29, 2010, 2:52pm   #27
~Fabulousity~
this is a great product I agree!
May 1, 2010, 5:21pm   #28
SweetCandy
I love this product too!! I find out that your skin gets use to it after a while and so it does not hurt as bad! I personally use mine everyday, I don't know if it is to much? I love how clean my skin feels like after word especially that I have oily skin. Never thought about using it on the body though...
May 3, 2010, 8:55am   #29
Jahpson
I brought the scrub that came in the jar and have been using it on my body! omg, my skin looked so smooth and even too! Highly recommend
Jul 3, 2010, 7:17pm   #30
oceansportrait
I don't think this is something you should be using AT ALL if you have acne, because it just irritates it. I remember I used this for a couple of months but it lead to major breakouts that stopped soon after I stopped using the product.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >