Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rave Smashbox camera ready full coverage foundation

POST A REPLY

Aug 14, 2009, 1:06pm   #1
The 'belle is back!
Item: SMASHBOX CAMERA READY FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION

Well, after finally coming to grips with the demise of Vincent Longo's products, I went on the search for a new creme-to-powder all in one foundation. One that left me looking more Halle Berry than Tammy Faye. In addition to having trouble finding the right product formula, I am also dark-skinned so I was having trouble finding a line that had a color to match me as well. Well after reading the reviews on Sephora.com, I decided to try this.

Review: The ad says that this is lightweight but yet buildable which is something that I definitely wanted in a foundation - and this holds true! It glides on easily and is very blendable and easy to build coverage in areas where I need a little more umph. I LOVE the brush that comes with this - it is so soft and the color transfers easily from the brush to my skin. The compact has a compartment for the brush, which was a plus. After applying it, it did leave me with natural coverage and it literally feels like I have nothing on at all. Generous in size as well.

Would purchase again: YES!

Price: $38 plus tax.
Last edited Sep 17, 2009 at 9:21pm.
Aug 14, 2009, 10:57pm   #2
^Smashbox never seems to fail me, every product I have tried of theirs is great.
Sep 26, 2009, 8:19am   #3
BunniesN'DaSun
I agree, I used their full coverage when it wasn't in a pallet formula and their old glass bottles and it was perfect for me. Obviously it was a big diff if I forgot to a primer on my poor dry face or didn't pre-condition my skin, but some of the success is definately in the prep work!
Jan 31, 2012, 9:15pm   #4
i bought it once, it made my skin dry and flakey... i returned it...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves