Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rave Shiseido Foundation Brush

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 8:14pm   #16
Originally Posted by Neo007
Oooh!!! I was thinking about getting this brush, but the reviews mentioned how difficult it was to clean, and I also got worried as it says that it gives a full coverage, no matter the foundation, and I'm very partial to a light/medium coverage. What do you ladies think, based on your experience?

In the end I got another small brush that is absolutely fantastic and I love, but I have a thing for brushes, lol... And I am intrigued by Prufrock615's mention on how great it is for creme blush application
I think it works really well for light coverage -- Im usually quite light on foundation (less than pea size for my whole face), and it works quite well for me. Everything blends beautifully and gives a "no makeup" look, which I love :)
May 17, 2012, 7:27am   #17
N
Originally Posted by xoespresso
I think it works really well for light coverage -- Im usually quite light on foundation (less than pea size for my whole face), and it works quite well for me. Everything blends beautifully and gives a "no makeup" look, which I love :)
Thank you so much for this (I think, lol!)! Guess I'll be picking one up shortly
May 25, 2012, 11:50pm   #18
N
I just wanted to report back that I finally picked this brush up earlier this week and must now join the ranks of the ravers: this brush is simply amazing, I can't believe I even hesitated getting it!!!! Thank you to all here for recommending it :)
May 27, 2012, 12:37am   #19
Originally Posted by Neo007
I just wanted to report back that I finally picked this brush up earlier this week and must now join the ranks of the ravers: this brush is simply amazing, I can't believe I even hesitated getting it!!!! Thank you to all here for recommending it :)
Aw yay! Glad it worked out well for you! :)
May 27, 2012, 1:16am   #20
I've used my brush several times now since I first posted, it's a great easy to use brush! I like it much better than the flat tapered foundation brushes. Sometimes those leave streaks. This brush doesn't, it's super easy. I would recommend it to people who are both experts and novices in applying their makeup. It's foolproof in that it just blends if you move the brush around in any direction!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves