Home > > >

Rave Real Techniques Brushes - Don't sleep on these!!

POST A REPLY

Sep 3, 2012, 10:40pm   #1
pquiles
I really like these brushes. They are inexpensive, delivers product well and oh...so...very soft. I own the Core Collection, Eye set, Travel set, Expert Face, Powder, Blush, eyebrow... Hmmm oh, and the duo fibre brushes. I love most of them... But my favorite is the eye contour and expert face... Awww heck.. I love them all! :-)
For the price, these are GREAT!!
Sep 4, 2012, 1:16am   #2
MoneyPennie
Do you have pictures ?
Sep 4, 2012, 8:11am   #3
h
hotshot
where did you buy them?? thanks
Sep 4, 2012, 9:00am   #4
siworae
I love their brushes too! I'm a huge fan of pixiwoo and that was the main reason why I wanted to give them a try. I'm really happy with the brushes because they are super soft, great quality, and reasonably priced.

They are currently on sale at Ulta... buy 1, get 1 50% off. You can use coupons on them too. I'm thinking of buying more for back up!
Sep 4, 2012, 4:44pm   #5
Coach4Chrissy
I'm always looking for a good brush and I love going to Ulta, I just went there over the weekend, spent $40.00 (which isn't hard) and got 200 bonus points.
Sep 4, 2012, 10:34pm   #6
deltalady
I love these brushes as well. The buffing brush is my go to for foundation. And I use theircontour brush daily.
Sep 6, 2012, 9:50pm   #7
pquiles
Originally Posted by MoneyPennie
Do you have pictures ?
I don't have pics on my iPad, but here is the link to the web page.

http://realtechniques.com/
Sep 6, 2012, 9:51pm   #8
pquiles
Originally Posted by hotshot
where did you buy them?? thanks
You can get them at Ulta and realtechniques.com
Sep 6, 2012, 9:52pm   #9
pquiles
Originally Posted by siworae
I love their brushes too! I'm a huge fan of pixiwoo and that was the main reason why I wanted to give them a try. I'm really happy with the brushes because they are super soft, great quality, and reasonably priced.

They are currently on sale at Ulta... buy 1, get 1 50% off. You can use coupons on them too. I'm thinking of buying more for back up!
Me too... I am going there tomorrow to pick up some back ups.
Sep 15, 2012, 5:22pm   #10
n
neenabengal
Originally Posted by deltalady
I love these brushes as well. The buffing brush is my go to for foundation. And I use theircontour brush daily.
Which one is the contour brush - is it the 'setting brush'? I only have the stippling brush at the moment but love it! Need a new contour brush so would love to know which one it is, thanks
Sep 15, 2012, 7:10pm   #11
deltalady
Originally Posted by neenabengal
Which one is the contour brush - is it the 'setting brush'? I only have the stippling brush at the moment but love it! Need a new contour brush so would love to know which one it is, thanks
No, it's actually called the contour brush. It comes in the kit that has the buffing brush, detailer brush, and pointed foundation brush. Here's a picture.
Attached Images

Sep 16, 2012, 9:16am   #12
n
neenabengal
Originally Posted by deltalady
No, it's actually called the contour brush. It comes in the kit that has the buffing brush, detailer brush, and pointed foundation brush. Here's a picture.
Thank you - off to buy the set now!
Sep 16, 2012, 10:51am   #13
S
Sunshine2260
I love Trish Mcevoy brushes. Quality. They all have a soecific function The other brushes that are great are from IT cosmetics ! They are so soft and would never put in makeup without them
Sep 17, 2012, 5:37am   #14
crunchy buns
just starting
Is the brush head area big? I find some brush sets have eye shadow brushes that are way to big for me to work with. Just wondering before I order.
Sep 17, 2012, 5:42am   #15
n
nightsnitch
i agree. these are really good especially the deluxe crease brush for concealer. I wish this particular one was sold separately.

I'll post some pictures soon for those interested. Just need to wash them first lol!

edit:

ok so i got myself in order. here are some photos of the brushes from the line for those interested.

Last edited Sep 17, 2012 at 6:00am. Reason: added photos
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >