Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rave Rapidlash - with before and after pictures

POST A REPLY

Apr 3, 2011, 1:08am   #31
So I finally got the courage to try this after reading scary reviews on it and seeing my sister have a bad experience but I absolutely LOVE this. I've noticed a difference in my lashes, they are absolutely longer than before and nothing bad has happened to me... =D (I've been using this for over a month now.)
Apr 13, 2011, 8:18am   #32
L
Based on the OP's review I bought this product and am very happy with it. I noticed a change after two weeks and now, after six weeks, it's amazing.

The first two weeks were a little problematic due to itching, redness/purpleness on my lids, but it's all but gone now. No itching at all, just a very wee bit of purpleish. No iris change. I do use it every night. I wonder if that's a bad idea long term.....

I bought mine at Amazon.
Apr 15, 2011, 2:39am   #33
Wow, your lashes looked great. It really worked well for you!
Apr 18, 2011, 9:32pm   #34
Grammar Police!
I've been wanting to get this for a while - my natural lashes are fairly long but I love really long, fake-looking lashes. Only thing I'm concerned about is the side effects (redness and itching etc) and I'm also wondering that if I stop using it, will they fall out?
Apr 18, 2011, 9:35pm   #35
Living the dream...
I may try this after all the good results you all have experienced!!
Apr 19, 2011, 7:30am   #36
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
I've been wanting to get this for a while - my natural lashes are fairly long but I love really long, fake-looking lashes. Only thing I'm concerned about is the side effects (redness and itching etc) and I'm also wondering that if I stop using it, will they fall out?
If you stop using it, your lashes won't fall out suddenly, but they will go back to their old pattern of growth. So when your lashes DO fall out (as they all do eventually), they won't grow as fast or as long as they did before, and eventually they will look the same as before you started using the product (though not any worse).
Apr 19, 2011, 9:04pm   #37
t
This is now being sold in a twinpak at Costco for $49.99.
Apr 20, 2011, 7:44am   #38
I have a question. What if I already use Latisse? Are the two products similar enough that my lashes will remain the same, or will the Latisse lashes fall out and the Rapidlash lashes grow in? Has anyone tried this?
Apr 21, 2011, 5:44pm   #39
t
I use Latisse on the rapidlash brush. My lashes have remained long and full.
Oct 22, 2011, 6:58pm   #40
Go SPURS Go
I love it. My eyelashes are long and makes my eyes pop.
Oct 23, 2011, 4:46pm   #41
Bruno Von PepFried<3
I just bought this today at Bed Bath and Beyond.. I'm excited to get my make up off and start the process... I will also be using this on my eyebrows. When I was younger I had both my eyebrows pierced and now no hair grows in certain spots in my brows. I'd like to see if this will fill in the 'bald spots'...
Oct 24, 2011, 1:43pm   #42
j
Hmm all these great results make me want to try this out!
Maybe they'll have it at my local Bed Bath and Beyond...
Nov 11, 2011, 7:26pm   #43
Jimmy Choo lover
I may have to try this when I run out of Lilash...it is much cheaper.
Nov 16, 2011, 2:28am   #44
Has anyone tried this on their eyebrows to fill them in if they're sparse?
Nov 23, 2011, 3:53pm   #45
Originally Posted by TaraPep
I just bought this today at Bed Bath and Beyond.. I'm excited to get my make up off and start the process... I will also be using this on my eyebrows. When I was younger I had both my eyebrows pierced and now no hair grows in certain spots in my brows. I'd like to see if this will fill in the 'bald spots'...
I was thinking about using this on some spots on my eyebrows too. Have you seen any positive results since you've started using it?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves