Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Rant Physican's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 9:03pm   #1
Aeris
Physican's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

This product made my entire face break out in red bumps in one day (as in at least 50 zits). I don't know if I'm allergic to one of the ingredients or what, but this went straight to the trash.
I am disappointed because I usually love natural and organic products. I didn't have this problem with any of Physician's Formula other powders. I'm going back to their Talc Free Mineral Wear SPF 16.

Ingredients: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn Starch)*, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines.
Aug 14, 2012, 10:13pm   #2
Aeris
I emailed Physician's Formula customer support for help with this two days ago and nobody responded yet :(
I just wanted to know what ingredient(s) to avoid in the future and what I could do in the meantime to fix the problem.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >