Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rave Neutrogena all in one makeup removing cleansing wipes

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2011, 7:59pm   #1
Hey ladies!
I just wanted to write a rave about these wipes. I absolutely LOVE them!! I had been looking for a good make up remover when I came across them at the drug store a few weeks back.

I bought a small pack at first(7 for 2.99) just to try them out on my skin. I have really sensitive skin and I also have mild to moderate rosacea. I was using baby wipes to remove my make up every night, but I found that even those irritated my skin. So I gave these a shot, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

1. They did not irritate my skin, AT ALL! Anyone with rosacea knows that rubbing anything on your face is going to cause it to react and become redder. Didn't happen with these wipes.

2. They actually removes everything! And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Even eye make up!! Even the damn near impossible to remove Diorshow mascara! And it comes off pretty easily too.

3. They're scented, but it isn't overwhelming. And it doesn't seem to cause any reactions, like I said before.

4. Doesn't make your skin feel dry. I've had this happen with other wipes where your skin feels tight and dry after you've use it. These make your skin feel kind of oily, which maybe be an issue for some people, but for myself personally, I didn't really mind. I kinda prefer that to the dry feeling.

5. Pretty cheap. I bought a box of 25, at Wal-Mart for about 8 bucks.

So there's my little rave. I hope anyone one here who suffers from rosacea or has super sensitive skin will give these a try. And even if you have normal skin, give them a try too cuz they're AWESOME!!

Thanks for reading,
Deidre<3
Aug 1, 2011, 10:00pm   #2
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Definitely gonna try these after your review... thanks!
Aug 6, 2011, 11:53pm   #3
I use these ALL the time! I actually like the calming night one (the purple package) because it smells like lavender.
Sep 20, 2011, 10:55am   #4
I love these wipes too!! They really make your skin feel really clean & keep spots at bay. Must have!!
Sep 20, 2011, 9:16pm   #5
l
I love these wipes, they are my new favorite thing.
Sep 30, 2011, 7:36am   #6
Life is Sweet
Love these wipes!! They're great with removing all traces of L'Oreal Carbon Black mascara and Revlon Colorstay foundation.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:13am   #7
i too have been using these wipes.. pretty awesome, also like the garnier ones
Oct 14, 2011, 10:23pm   #8
s
I agree! I've used these for years and will never use anything else
Oct 14, 2011, 10:47pm   #9
Proud Marine Wife
Thanks for the review I am almost out of MAC wipes, I am going to pick these up instead of more MAC
Oct 15, 2011, 11:28am   #10
I use these as well and love them. I find that it really removes all my makeup and my skin feels super clean afterwards. Great for night time when I don't feel like washing my face. Great rave!
Oct 15, 2011, 10:00pm   #11
Just bought these today..the calming nighttime purple box variety..and am a new fan! They removed all of my makeup and weren't the least bit irritating. I love the lavender- like scent..great purchase!
And I learned about them here..thanks OP:)
Oct 16, 2011, 4:55pm   #12
pugs for life.
Originally Posted by toobabyish
I use these ALL the time! I actually like the calming night one (the purple package) because it smells like lavender.

love these!
Oct 16, 2011, 8:58pm   #13
Glad everyone likes them. I'm gonna check out the calming night time ones the next time I run out.
Oct 22, 2011, 6:53pm   #14
Go SPURS Go
I love it and use it all the time.
Oct 26, 2011, 9:34am   #15
Agree- Rave! These work so well and they are moisturizing!! It is amazing how much makeup is still on you face after you wash. Becareful around your eyes though ... it can sting a little if you get in your eyes.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves