I just wanted to write a rave about these wipes. I absolutely LOVE them!! I had been looking for a good make up remover when I came across them at the drug store a few weeks back.
I bought a small pack at first(7 for 2.99) just to try them out on my skin. I have really sensitive skin and I also have mild to moderate rosacea. I was using baby wipes to remove my make up every night, but I found that even those irritated my skin. So I gave these a shot, and I'm pretty happy with the results.
1. They did not irritate my skin, AT ALL! Anyone with rosacea knows that rubbing anything on your face is going to cause it to react and become redder. Didn't happen with these wipes.
2. They actually removes everything! And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Even eye make up!! Even the damn near impossible to remove Diorshow mascara! And it comes off pretty easily too.
3. They're scented, but it isn't overwhelming. And it doesn't seem to cause any reactions, like I said before.
4. Doesn't make your skin feel dry. I've had this happen with other wipes where your skin feels tight and dry after you've use it. These make your skin feel kind of oily, which maybe be an issue for some people, but for myself personally, I didn't really mind. I kinda prefer that to the dry feeling.
5. Pretty cheap. I bought a box of 25, at Wal-Mart for about 8 bucks.
So there's my little rave. I hope anyone one here who suffers from rosacea or has super sensitive skin will give these a try. And even if you have normal skin, give them a try too cuz they're AWESOME!!
Just bought these today..the calming nighttime purple box variety..and am a new fan! They removed all of my makeup and weren't the least bit irritating. I love the lavender- like scent..great purchase!
And I learned about them here..thanks OP:)
Agree- Rave! These work so well and they are moisturizing!! It is amazing how much makeup is still on you face after you wash. Becareful around your eyes though ... it can sting a little if you get in your eyes.