Home > > >

Rave Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

POST A REPLY

May 15, 2012, 8:25pm   #31
a
ahowe07
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by ehy210
I like this concealer because it feels very smooth on my skin- almost like a silicon base. The texture is definitely different from other concealers. I have obvious blue dark circles and a pale complexion. So, I first use the Neutralizer because it's supposed to provide extra coverage. And then I use the shade Light.

Although it feels nice, I probably won't be repurchasing because it does not provide enough coverage. I'm a bit disappointed with the coverage- especially because I use the neutralizer AND the Light. It barely masks the blueish tones at all. So, I completely agree with you- this product does not give the coverage it claims.
You tried just the brightener? I have really dark eyes and use the brightener alone and it works great for me.
May 15, 2012, 10:24pm   #32
e
ehy210
Originally Posted by ahowe07
You tried just the brightener? I have really dark eyes and use the brightener alone and it works great for me.
No I haven't tried the brightener. The Neutralizer with the Light works pretty well to brighten under my eyes since the two mixed are a bit lighter than my skin tone. My dark circles are not brown- they are bluish green so I think I need something heavier to conceal it (maybe i'll try the corrector from bobbi brown to "counteract"?) Sometimes it looks like I got punched in the eyes and I can't leave the house without covering them up lol.
May 16, 2012, 8:30am   #33
a
ahowe07
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by ehy210
No I haven't tried the brightener. The Neutralizer with the Light works pretty well to brighten under my eyes since the two mixed are a bit lighter than my skin tone. My dark circles are not brown- they are bluish green so I think I need something heavier to conceal it (maybe i'll try the corrector from bobbi brown to "counteract"?) Sometimes it looks like I got punched in the eyes and I can't leave the house without covering them up lol.
mine are a brownish green, brown from the circles and green from the blood vessels that are close to the skin surface. my under eye skin must be transparent. The brightener is almost like reflective cream, so light just bounces right off of it and doesn't show (my) circles.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:09pm   #34
M
MomLuvsBags
Thanks so much for the rave reviews!! Been wanting to try this and the maybelline fit concealer which I also heard is great but like anti aging properties.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >