Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rave L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2012, 10:37am   #16
^ Yes, it is almost like a paste formula. I use a very tiny bit and rub it with my hands before applying a very thin layer to my face. It is definitely a very different formulation than the other lotion or gel type primers, though!
Jun 5, 2012, 9:39am   #17
Girly Gear Head
Originally Posted by pmburk
^ Yes, it is almost like a paste formula. I use a very tiny bit and rub it with my hands before applying a very thin layer to my face. It is definitely a very different formulation than the other lotion or gel type primers, though!
I will try your application method when I buy the full-size; it sounds like it will work much better that way. Thanks for the tip!
Jun 11, 2012, 10:17pm   #18
h
Account Deactivated
I love the L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer. I got a sample, tried it and got the full size.Never really used a primer before, but I dont always wear foundation either. Two thumbs up
Jun 20, 2012, 7:48am   #19
Buyer & Seller
Originally Posted by htbabe61
I love the L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer. I got a sample, tried it and got the full size.Never really used a primer before, but I dont always wear foundation either. Two thumbs up
I would love to try before I buy... Where are you guys getting all these samples?

RG
Jun 22, 2012, 12:07pm   #20
Girly Gear Head
Originally Posted by rescueGirl
I would love to try before I buy... Where are you guys getting all these samples?

RG
I got a sample in a Vogue magazine a month or two ago. It was on a little insert along with a $2 off coupon.

If you can't get your hands on a sample though, just go ahead and buy it at a drugstore like Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc. Almost, if not all of them have a return policy on beauty products nowadays. You can try it and return it if it doesn't work well for you. I've done that a few times with various beauty products over the years.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves