Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Rave L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

POST A REPLY

May 1, 2012, 4:46pm   #1
xlovely
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
Product: L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

Review: I love this lip product! It was introduced to me by my bestfriend, she just loves them. It's a hybrid of balm, lipstick and gloss. It has a very lightweight consistency like a balm, enough color to give a little oomph to your lips, and a glossy finish. It seriously rivals the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines, and this is saying something!
I would say I am sort of a cosmetic/product snob, I usually only use high end products (Chanel, YSL, Cle de Peau, La Mer).
My lips are rather dry, and most lip products make it peely (MAC lipsticks/glosses/balms, YSL lipsticks, all drugstore lip products, etc). Chanel, Dior and CdP lip products do not make my lips peel so I typically stick with those. That said, this balm does not make my lips peely, which was a real surprise! My lips are also patchy color wise, and the color in this is just enough to even out my lip color. It also has SPF15 which is perfect for summer. The lasting power isn't phenomenal or anything, but neither are most products of this type. I've tried the Revlon Lip Butters and hated them (my lips became peely and uncomfortable within minutes).

I have two colors Rose Elixir and Caring Coral, both I love and recommend. I plan on getting more colors if I come across them, but the shelves are always quite empty!

RaeView, a beauty blogger I admire featured this balm as one of her April favorites, from as long as I have followed her, she rarely uses drugstore products and is known for her high end reviews: http://www.theraeviewer.com/2012/04/...-designer.html

Price: $6

Would I Purchase Again?: Yes!

Where To Buy: Walmart, Target, drugstores
http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Pa...i_sku=19416480
May 7, 2012, 3:00am   #2
Lady Chinadoll
I love these - I have nourishing nude and a pink satin - great product!
May 7, 2012, 4:36am   #3
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
I have heard great things about them. But have yet to check them out!
May 7, 2012, 11:49am   #4
S
SeeLuvBuy65
I love lip balm and I'm always looking for something that won't dry my lips out like 6 mins after application. I saw this and bought it *caring coral* and i LUUUV IIIIT! Lol. It's not too shiny and for me, less is better so the tint is def what sold me.

btw...[[noon]] i love your quotes at the bottom :) SATC was my favorite series
May 7, 2012, 4:16pm   #5
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
I think I saw these last week, but I believe they're called different here. Something with Caresse, IIRCC.
May 9, 2012, 4:02pm   #6
Lady Chinadoll
Darn - I just bought caring coral and it doesn't look like anything on me :(
I'm a medium skintone nc 35 in mac and don't have dark pigment on my lips so I was surprise I can't see any kind of slight color?
May 14, 2012, 12:18pm   #7
d
diamondlovers
I love these, there really isn't any color payoff but i think it's perfect for a really really light wash of color and its super shiney!
Nov 8, 2012, 9:13pm   #8
purseprincess32
I love these lip balms too! I have the Caring Coral and Coral lip pencil from L'Oreal. I also found the Revlon lip butters after several hours to be drying unlike the L'Oreal Lip balm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >