Home > > >

Rave Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

POST A REPLY

Jul 22, 2011, 6:16pm   #16
na294
Best mascara. It's the only mascara where I have had people ask me if I put fake lashes on.
Aug 2, 2011, 2:37pm   #17
Pursissima
Just bought it, and so far its pretty good. Not too happy about the smell, maybe its just my habit of using Chanel for a long time, but it does make my eyelashes longer.
Aug 2, 2011, 5:07pm   #18
susu1978
Love this mascara
Sep 7, 2011, 10:58am   #19
hipnycmom
Love love love this mascara! So much easier to use than Dior, and i am much happier with the results. This makes my lashes look nice and long with no flaking, smearing or clumping.
Sep 8, 2011, 3:37pm   #20
LizzielovesCL
Hmm. This thread is making go out and buy a tube!!!
Sep 8, 2011, 7:05pm   #21
wetbandit42
It's all uncharted
I'm currently using this, and while I like it, I won't be repurchasing. Too expensive and I can get similar results with d/s mascara.
Sep 25, 2011, 11:57am   #22
PropaFly
I love thia mascara. My lashes look so long and lush.
For stopped getting lash extensions about 6 mo ago due to cost and I hate the fuss of glue-on lashes...this comes closest to looking like I have lash extensions but for a fraction of the cost.

Love it. Will definitely buy again and have told all my friends.
Sep 27, 2011, 11:35pm   #23
citylicious
My HG mascara - I love it :)
Jan 17, 2012, 10:56pm   #24
J
Jale2286
Such glowing reviews about this mascara! Would you recommend Eyes to Kill for Asian monolid eyes? I have a hard time finding a mascara that does not smudge or run by the end of the day....
Feb 16, 2012, 2:02am   #25
justkell
peace & love
I tried this after seeing my fave youtube guru rave about it forever. I was not a fan. I've been using Benefit's They're Real mascara and loved it. I tried this Armani Eyes to Kill and by the end of the day, my eyelashes were still black, but it didn't look like I was wearing any mascara that did anything besides make my eyelashes darker. The curl was gone, the volume was gone. I was very disappointed in it. So I had to return it. Still loving the Benefit's They're Real though.
Feb 16, 2012, 10:46am   #26
LizzielovesCL
Funny, I have always meant to try this mascara.. After reading everyones raves I will NOW!!!
Feb 16, 2012, 9:00pm   #27
e
ehy210
does this mascara hold curl? I have very straight asian lashes so I always need waterproof mascara to hold the curl after using a eyelash curler. I've tried the eyes to kill mascara in the waterproof version- which I did not like at all. Although it held my curl, it made my lashes very stiff/hard and did nothing in terms of volume and length. Will the non waterproof version hold curl?
Feb 22, 2012, 9:30pm   #28
MrsTGreen
Life is Sweet
Just started using this mascara and I'm in love
Mar 12, 2012, 12:28pm   #29
Glitzerland
I got a sample of this when I bought a foundation, and I was extreamly surprised, it's amazing! Will get a full version of it when I've finished my sample. Only con is that I'm tired of my boyfriend asking if I wear fake eyelashes, when I only use this mascara! Hope he'll get used to it
Mar 12, 2012, 6:37pm   #30
d
dia
very good brush and rich black pigment , but it;st he only mascara that irritated my eyes really badly and it dried out in a week or so
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >