Home > > >

Rave Eyebrow threading

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 17, 2012, 9:45am   #136
**shoelover**'s Avatar
**shoelover**
Over the Rainbow
Originally Posted by modanhoney
I love my eye brow threaded. It hurt the first time but got use to it quickly. Have you ever tried threading the upper lip? Several of my friend have done it and all if them days it hurts like HELL!
Over time you get use to it.
Would highly recommend upper lip threading. a great beautician can help minimise the pain.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:16pm   #137
Mima1104's Avatar
Mima1104
Member
I've threaded upper lip as well as eyebrows and even though it is painful just a little bit, it's bearable and it gets rid of even the thickest of hairs, I would recommend it!
May 14, 2012, 10:18am   #138
u
usurp1
Member
I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.
May 14, 2012, 12:17pm   #139
d
diamondlovers
Member
I love threading!! I love that I am not red or sore like I used to be with waxing. it also looks soooo much more natural and really enhances how thick my eyebrows are
Jun 22, 2012, 8:15am   #140
Jadeite's Avatar
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
I get my eyebrows and upper lip threaded bi-weekly. It's much more effective than waxing.
Jun 22, 2012, 10:59am   #141
lolitablue's Avatar
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by Jadeite
I get my eyebrows and upper lip threaded bi-weekly. It's much more effective than waxing.
The best thing ever!!!
Jun 23, 2012, 1:32pm   #142
a
angelstacie04
My Weakness: Shoes
I love getting my eyebrows threaded. It goes by so quick and I feel like a new decent looking person afterwards.
Jul 6, 2012, 7:55pm   #143
Tp1908's Avatar
Tp1908
Member
I feel as if threading my eyebrows slows the re-growth.
Jul 11, 2012, 3:52pm   #144
lenaofdc's Avatar
lenaofdc
Member
Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.
Aug 29, 2012, 5:52pm   #145
a
adoringcarmine
Member
i love it!! srsly so much nicer than waxing! xx
Oct 15, 2012, 2:42pm   #146
jennrob's Avatar
jennrob
child, please
Originally Posted by usurp1
I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.
That could be the fault of the technician. Try and find a well reviewed salon that knows what they're doing. Eyebrow threading can be completely hit or miss based on the person behind the thread.
Oct 15, 2012, 4:56pm   #147
c
catsnbags
Member
Originally Posted by lenaofdc
Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.
I absolutely love Flami at Parasmo Salon in Georgetown. She doesn't thread but plucks and trims. She's the best brow person I've used. I think the first visit is $40 and follow ups are $35. Also, she'll show you how to fill them in if needed.
Nov 1, 2012, 3:21pm   #148
P
Pia_757575
Member
Originally Posted by bootsalinda
good place in Atlanta for threading?
There's a great place in East Atlanta that does it...can't remember the name, but it's right on the main drag. As for Shoba, she's the best!
Nov 8, 2012, 2:21am   #149
Sosochic's Avatar
Sosochic
Member
I wanted to try it so bad! But It hurts so much :( I tried 3 times but I just can't with the pain, I will keep waxing
Nov 10, 2012, 4:03pm   #150
TrinityLove's Avatar
TrinityLove
Member
Eyebrow threading is amazing and almost pain free. Most Indian beauty salons offer threading for a very reasonable price. I get my brows done for $8.00 and a hair henna for $20.00!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools