Home > > >

Rave Eyebrow threading

POST A REPLY

Apr 17, 2012, 9:45am   #136
**shoelover**
Over the Rainbow
Originally Posted by modanhoney
I love my eye brow threaded. It hurt the first time but got use to it quickly. Have you ever tried threading the upper lip? Several of my friend have done it and all if them days it hurts like HELL!
Over time you get use to it.
Would highly recommend upper lip threading. a great beautician can help minimise the pain.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:16pm   #137
Mima1104
I've threaded upper lip as well as eyebrows and even though it is painful just a little bit, it's bearable and it gets rid of even the thickest of hairs, I would recommend it!
May 14, 2012, 10:18am   #138
u
usurp1
I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.
May 14, 2012, 12:17pm   #139
d
diamondlovers
I love threading!! I love that I am not red or sore like I used to be with waxing. it also looks soooo much more natural and really enhances how thick my eyebrows are
Jun 22, 2012, 8:15am   #140
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
I get my eyebrows and upper lip threaded bi-weekly. It's much more effective than waxing.
Jun 22, 2012, 10:59am   #141
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by Jadeite
I get my eyebrows and upper lip threaded bi-weekly. It's much more effective than waxing.
The best thing ever!!!
Jun 23, 2012, 1:32pm   #142
a
angelstacie04
My Weakness: Shoes
I love getting my eyebrows threaded. It goes by so quick and I feel like a new decent looking person afterwards.
Jul 6, 2012, 7:55pm   #143
Tp1908
I feel as if threading my eyebrows slows the re-growth.
Jul 11, 2012, 3:52pm   #144
lenaofdc
Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.
Aug 29, 2012, 5:52pm   #145
a
adoringcarmine
i love it!! srsly so much nicer than waxing! xx
Oct 15, 2012, 2:42pm   #146
jennrob
child, please
Originally Posted by usurp1
I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.
That could be the fault of the technician. Try and find a well reviewed salon that knows what they're doing. Eyebrow threading can be completely hit or miss based on the person behind the thread.
Oct 15, 2012, 4:56pm   #147
c
catsnbags
Originally Posted by lenaofdc
Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.
I absolutely love Flami at Parasmo Salon in Georgetown. She doesn't thread but plucks and trims. She's the best brow person I've used. I think the first visit is $40 and follow ups are $35. Also, she'll show you how to fill them in if needed.
Nov 1, 2012, 3:21pm   #148
P
Pia_757575
Originally Posted by bootsalinda
good place in Atlanta for threading?
There's a great place in East Atlanta that does it...can't remember the name, but it's right on the main drag. As for Shoba, she's the best!
Nov 8, 2012, 2:21am   #149
Sosochic
I wanted to try it so bad! But It hurts so much :( I tried 3 times but I just can't with the pain, I will keep waxing
Nov 10, 2012, 4:03pm   #150
TrinityLove
Eyebrow threading is amazing and almost pain free. Most Indian beauty salons offer threading for a very reasonable price. I get my brows done for $8.00 and a hair henna for $20.00!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >