Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rant EOS lip balm- all flavors

POST A REPLY

Nov 24, 2011, 1:21pm   #76
t
I do love the balms but the packaging is annoying once it starts to run out!!!
Jan 31, 2012, 11:15pm   #77
Come into the parlor
Oh I wish I could try this popular lipbalm, but I am allergic to some of the ingredients.
Jan 31, 2012, 11:48pm   #78
HERMÈS n' Louboutin
i bought the green minty one at target. i love the cute, unique packaging but i have to agree that it's not very moisturizing on the lips. i would love to try the other flavors but after this i'm not sure if i would buy it again.
Feb 2, 2012, 1:49pm   #79
S
I find that they aren't very moisturising but it's ok to apply now and then, although I would never have bought more of them if it wasn't for the cute packaging lol! The mint one is my favourite, the other flavours sometimes taste/smell plastic'y.
Feb 16, 2012, 10:30pm   #80
I agree it is ok. I find it a little strange. To use and needs reapplying often
Mar 7, 2012, 12:19pm   #81
Summer Fruit is my fave! It smells so good and the packaging is adorable! The balm itself is just like any other balm I've tried. It gets silkier once you've used it a bit.. The first try is not the greatest
Mar 18, 2012, 4:34pm   #82
I bought the pink one and I didn't like it. It was not moisturizing at all, leaves my lips hard and dry up fast after a few minutes of applying 👎
Mar 25, 2012, 8:15am   #83
I just bought the two pack summer set of these on ulta, I hope I'm not disappointed. :\
Apr 3, 2012, 1:10pm   #84
tried the melon and strawberry flavored, they are not the best lip balms, but the packaging is so different from other balms that I love it.
Apr 10, 2012, 7:01am   #85
They look so terribly cute, I'm saddened by the fact that these aren't so good, as I really wanted to order them :( oh bummer
Apr 13, 2012, 12:36pm   #86
My two pack came and I'm definitely not disappointed. I love them! I don't see what the big deal about the packaging is. Just put your finger in it when it gets low. Doesn't seem like an issue. :)
Jun 19, 2012, 11:44pm   #87
j
These are okay- although the packaging is difficult to put in your pocket. I prefer the Fresh Sugar lip balms, although they are a bit pricey.
Jun 20, 2012, 2:26am   #88
I bought several, tried one and gave the rest away. Guess I bought them because of the novelty, but found them a let down as a balm.
Jun 20, 2012, 11:11pm   #89
m
I have the green one (melon one). I don't like the scent at all, I prefer the Soft lips Honeydew Melon one
Jul 26, 2012, 5:33pm   #90
b
These are soo cute & different I had the minty one. I say HAD becouse I left it in my car and melted :(
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves