ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Rant EOS lip balm- all flavors

POST A REPLY

Apr 12, 2011, 7:37pm   #46
katybug1986
loves Louis!
I actually like the EOS balm. I found the summer fruit (?) orange colored ball on clearance at Ulta so I picked it up. I agree it's not as good as Burt's Bees (my addiction) but it still works as a lip balm!
Apr 30, 2011, 8:29pm   #47
jillybean307
Wanderlust
I sort of like it. I don't use it to treat my lips if they're chapped (Burt's Bees all the way for that), but I think EOS is perfect when I just want something for a little bit of moisture that isn't too sticky.
May 19, 2011, 10:47pm   #48
dr.pepper
i like it OK.

it isn't the best i've used, but not the worst either. i think it is a seriously overhyped product.
May 20, 2011, 6:08pm   #49
AshJs3
I bought the summer fruit one about a month ago. I always felt like I had to use a ton of it. I opened it the other day though and it tasted and felt awful. Almost like vaseline. It was disgusting so I tossed it.
May 21, 2011, 4:39am   #50
J
Jennifer.L
Account Deactivated
I just started using EOS, the summer fruit, and I like it. I'm pretty picky about lip balm but this one does the trick, nicely.

It's funny that so many people swear by Burt's Bee, Carmex or Nivea. I seem to be the minority because I absolutely hate these lip balms. Prior to trying EOS, the only lip balm I ever used, or could use, was ChapStick in either the strawberry or cherry flavour.

ETA: It's funny that the OP mentions Fresh Sugar as very moisturizing because I absolutely hated mine. I purchased two and ended throwing one away while the other one sits, untouched, in my medicine cabinet. Intriguing how two people can have such vastly different opinions of one products.
May 21, 2011, 7:37pm   #51
Louiebabeee
I bought one at the drug store in the honey dew flavor...because I loveee honey dew I wont buy again but i will use it..the package is so cute and the flavor is nice. It is just not moisturizing..though it is not sticky or "bad" in any way.
May 21, 2011, 8:35pm   #52
B
Bunn Bags
I have been using the EOS lip balm now for 2years, and I must say I love the honey dew flavored one. I was unaware of the Summer fruit flavor, now off I go to Ulta to see if the have that flavor.
May 31, 2011, 8:05pm   #53
c
cnxquisite
I wanted to love it because of the cute packaging but I'm allergic to it D: Made my lips peel like crazy and it was NOT moisturizing at all!
Jun 4, 2011, 5:02am   #54
001pegasus
I love EOS for its unique shape. It works but its not the most fantastic lip balm that i have tried. When my lips are very chapped, I would apply this and top it with Kiehl's lip balm, leave it for 10min before i clean off and brush my lips with a soft bristle toothbrush.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:28pm   #55
toobabyish
I thought I was the only one that didn't feel like it moisturized as well as my other lip balms... but the packaging is so cute and it comes in delicious flavors. My favorites are sweet mint, honey dew, and summer passion... and it's easy to apply on your lips. I usually put this on as a "primer," and then put on YSL sheer glossy balm, or lip gloss.
Jul 15, 2011, 8:59pm   #56
missaznpirate
I also think that this is an overhyped lip balm..I have all four of the basic flavors, but none of them last long at all! Also, I was in a hurry the other day, I swiped on my Summer Fruit ball and didn't close the cap all the way because I was in a hurry out the door, and later when I tried to put it on it tasted awful! I know that it's all-natural, but did leaving it open make it go bad?? It tasted really rotten, seriously...
Aug 1, 2011, 7:34am   #57
sally.m
I love the EOS balls, They are my 'go to' balm in my handbag! In fact i have all three in my bag right now, Lemon, Passionfruit and strawberry sorbet, They smell so lush!
Aug 3, 2011, 12:25am   #58
t
theTrollTrain
Not a Troll
I often find that dust particles find their way onto the surface of my EOS lip balm. The package itself can also get pretty dirty.
Aug 3, 2011, 6:34am   #59
PetiteChaton
Tres chic
I dont mind them.
Aug 8, 2011, 5:47pm   #60
FashionGal18
Lover of Fashion
I think they're ok but tend to perfer Burt's Bees.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >