Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves

Rant EOS lip balm- all flavors

POST A REPLY

Sep 17, 2010, 8:14pm   #16
shallowly obsessing
I picked up the Lemon one this week, love that too. It has SPF!
Sep 18, 2010, 5:28pm   #17
I bought two of them and my boyfriend got the one in the tube form. The formula must be different because the one he has actually moisturizes, unlike the two I purchased :( I dumped both in the trash last week at work.
Oct 6, 2010, 5:51pm   #18
I picked up the lip balm in the Summer Fruit, and while I like the concept of it, it's definitely not moisturizing enough!
Oct 6, 2010, 9:50pm   #19
m
I HATE HATE HATE the tatse off the honeysucle honeydew. I don't know if I've gotten a dud one but after one swipe on my lips, I immediately wiped it off.
Oct 6, 2010, 10:42pm   #20
So Banned!
I recd sweet mint as a freebie in the mail. It was very nice. I bought the summer fruit and it's definitely not as smooth or moisturizing.
Oct 8, 2010, 7:30am   #21
<3 my Louboutins!
I don't know what the rage is all about....def as not as moisturizing....i had to keep reapplying!! Can't beat carmex...
Oct 23, 2010, 2:50am   #22
balenciaga gaga :D
I'm going to have to agree, my EOS honeysuckle ball does nothing in the way of moisturizing. It's got a great scent at first but it goes away just like the dewiness on your lips right after application.

I'm a real chapstick/lip balm addict and so far the only thing that works for me is Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm w/ Pomegranate oil.
Oct 23, 2010, 5:26pm   #23
k
I never tried or used these before, I should check them out
Oct 23, 2010, 10:42pm   #24
♥ Nerd ♥
I love it only have to use it once and my lips stay dry free! I used to use burtbees and have to keep replying it all day and still didnt work, same with vaseline's lip stuff( cant think of the name).
Nov 18, 2010, 12:20am   #25
c
I love these! I've been wanting to try it since I keep seeing beauty blogs raving about them, so I picked up Sweet Mint at Walgreens earlier today. I applied it as soon as I got home, and afterwards I instantly went on Amazon and ordered a pack of 8 for like $20. I'm a lip balm addict, and have tried tons and tons of different brands out there. Now I think I'll add this to my top fave. I like that my lips don't feel so slimy and slippery when I put this on, but it still moisturizes very well. Plus, the smell is nice and the packaging is beyond cute! I'm a sucker for cute packaging. Love this.
Nov 19, 2010, 7:41am   #26
i like the scent and the cute ball... i think its super smooth when you first apply, and i think it moisturizes pretty well. i dont mind reapplying..
Nov 19, 2010, 11:02am   #27
I bought the lemon EOS because I thought it was cute but would not buy it again. It's not moisturizing at all and I actually feel like it kinda dries my lips out.
Nov 20, 2010, 9:08pm   #28
breathe
I finally used mine. It's just meh. Nothing special. Not really bad though.
Nov 25, 2010, 8:22pm   #29
I got one of these at Wal-Mart, and saw MichellePhan using them in her vids so thought they might be good. These DO NOT LAST - maybe 10 or 15 minutes after I've applied it has gone away! Very weak formula, will not be buying again
Nov 25, 2010, 8:28pm   #30
My lips are very dry but I found them to be okay for me. Nothing exceptional, but not too bad either. Just an average product. I love their smell and packaging though. It isn't something that I would rave about but I might buy them again just for the sweet scent~
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar Rants & Raves