Home > > >

Rave Creme de le Mer ~ The body Creme

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 9, 2012, 9:58pm   #16
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by sparklyred
So I just placed my order and got a nice little bunch of samples. I will be reviewing soon. I had it sent to my workplace because that is the only thing ever that I don't want my hubby to know how much I paid for it:) I'm excited. I hope it works
That's great!!!!! and really fast~ Enjoy it & Congrats!!!!!! Such a nice way to treat yourself :)
Mar 10, 2012, 12:57am   #17
chloebagfreak's Avatar
chloebagfreak
Balenciaga Freak now
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
Aww, thank you chloebagfreak!!!! that's very kind of you. Did your son outgrow his eczema?

You are right, it does last awhile!!! I always smile when I read La Mer saying that you DON'T have to use it every day. lol.
Yes, I guess he did. It was either the dry weather or our golden retriever. Now he just gets a little itchy when it is windy outside.

I use the whole line and love it:)
I am bummed that they changed the eye concentrate, its not as emollient now.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:48pm   #18
sparklyred's Avatar
sparklyred
Member
Well got it today (creme de la mer) and I am at work so I cant use it. BUT it comes with a guarantee. If it doesn't do what it says it is supposed to do and you are unhappy with it you can exchange for another product or return all together. So that has me super excited. I always think if a company backs a product like that, it really most work for most. Hopefully, I am part of the most !!!
Mar 13, 2012, 9:26pm   #19
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by sparklyred
Well got it today (creme de la mer) and I am at work so I cant use it. BUT it comes with a guarantee. If it doesn't do what it says it is supposed to do and you are unhappy with it you can exchange for another product or return all together. So that has me super excited. I always think if a company backs a product like that, it really most work for most. Hopefully, I am part of the most !!!
Welcome to the "cult" lol!!! When I first started using it, it took a little while for my skin to adjust. When my skin adjusted, I couldn't get enough and bought the entire line. Congrats!! I hope you love it! :)
Mar 13, 2012, 9:27pm   #20
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by chloebagfreak
Yes, I guess he did. It was either the dry weather or our golden retriever. Now he just gets a little itchy when it is windy outside.

I use the whole line and love it:)
I am bummed that they changed the eye concentrate, its not as emollient now.
I love the eye concentrate! When did they change it?
Mar 17, 2012, 2:03am   #21
chloebagfreak's Avatar
chloebagfreak
Balenciaga Freak now
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
I love the eye concentrate! When did they change it?
About a year ago. It used to be a little yellower and more emollient, but there was an ingredient that people were reacting to (not me) and they changed the formula. I find it to be less hydrating now.
I'm also bummed that they stopped making the Face Serum. Supposedly the
Radiant serum is close to it.
May 17, 2012, 1:04pm   #22
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by chloebagfreak
About a year ago. It used to be a little yellower and more emollient, but there was an ingredient that people were reacting to (not me) and they changed the formula. I find it to be less hydrating now.
I'm also bummed that they stopped making the Face Serum. Supposedly the
Radiant serum is close to it.
I really like the regenerating serum. It works wonders for me!

I was talking with a friend of mine who is very particular about her skin care. She said she was having issues around her eyes and she used the gel creme and it worked amazingly well for her! I swear the la mer is a face lift in a jar!!! For me anyway......
Aug 27, 2012, 2:08am   #23
L
Lotsajunkie
Member
I'm using the Gel de la Mer. So far it is good. Is the serum better? I'm thinking of trying although I'm hesitating becoz of the price.
Aug 27, 2012, 5:39pm   #24
bergafer3's Avatar
bergafer3
Member
I agree with you I love la mer. I have skin problems as well, it's worth the price if it helps a skin problem.
Aug 28, 2012, 11:02pm   #25
p
polishhor
Member
I've always wanted to try it, but it's so expensive....*sigh*
Sep 15, 2013, 8:23pm   #26
Chi town Chanel's Avatar
Chi town Chanel
Meow!
Bumping this. Looking for more reviews of the body creme. I'm considering ordering it. Thx!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools