POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 24, 2013, 11:01pm   #406
drati's Avatar
by the sea
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Hey drati, it's mustard from 2012.

PS - love the pouch! It looks like a really good size, not so small like I thought.
Thanks yoyo. Your mustard looks delicious.
Mar 24, 2013, 11:03pm   #407
drati's Avatar
by the sea
Originally Posted by justpeachy4397
Here is my ps1 sunshine today. I'm still not used to carrying such bright bags and am contemplating a black... :)
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...psed2d8c4c.jpg
Well, I can only say go for it. I've carried my black medium non stop for months now. I occasionally switch to the pouch or the large, if I need a different size, or to tobacco for a change. Very occasionally I'll carry a Bal but mostly it's been the black medium.
Mar 24, 2013, 11:13pm   #408
drati's Avatar
by the sea
OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.









Mar 24, 2013, 11:43pm   #409
nicole2730's Avatar
Member
OMG, now i need one of these!!! you carry the exact same stuff i do - minus the kleenex
Originally Posted by drati
OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psb6ff8e57.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...pscd6b20bb.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps266596f1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psd0bfdffa.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps22553ea6.jpg
Mar 25, 2013, 12:43am   #410
chateleine's Avatar
slippery slide
Originally Posted by drati
OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psb6ff8e57.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...pscd6b20bb.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps266596f1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psd0bfdffa.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps22553ea6.jpg
Hi Drati, just trying my luck since you have the pouch – would you have any way of knowing if a iPad Mini could fit in one? Sorry, but I'd be eternally grateful as I've posted this question a couple of times but haven't gotten a response. The iPad mini is 7.87" x 5.3", while the pouch has such varying measurements on different sites that I can't be sure and don't dare to pull the trigger yet...

By the way, I love your casual but edgy style, it totally suits your gorgeous PS1s!
Mar 25, 2013, 1:23am   #411
eifitcon's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by drati
OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psb6ff8e57.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...pscd6b20bb.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps266596f1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psd0bfdffa.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps22553ea6.jpg
Thanks for the pics. I'm surprised to see how much actually fits inside.
Mar 25, 2013, 4:35am   #412
BDgirl's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by drati
OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psb6ff8e57.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...pscd6b20bb.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps266596f1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...psd0bfdffa.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps22553ea6.jpg
Thanks for sharing with us drati. Im really liking this one now!
Mar 25, 2013, 8:33am   #413
justpeachy4397's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by drati
Well, I can only say go for it. I've carried my black medium non stop for months now. I occasionally switch to the pouch or the large, if I need a different size, or to tobacco for a change. Very occasionally I'll carry a Bal but mostly it's been the black medium.
Drati - your photos are what piqued my interest in these bags to begin with... and your large black looks so good on you! What is your height, if you don't mind my asking?
Mar 25, 2013, 5:00pm   #414
drati's Avatar
by the sea
Originally Posted by justpeachy4397
Drati - your photos are what piqued my interest in these bags to begin with... and your large black looks so good on you! What is your height, if you don't mind my asking?
Thanks peachy. I'm 175 cm which is about 5'9" I believe.
Mar 25, 2013, 8:22pm   #415
drati's Avatar
by the sea
Originally Posted by chateleine
Hi Drati, just trying my luck since you have the pouch – would you have any way of knowing if a iPad Mini could fit in one? Sorry, but I'd be eternally grateful as I've posted this question a couple of times but haven't gotten a response. The iPad mini is 7.87" x 5.3", while the pouch has such varying measurements on different sites that I can't be sure and don't dare to pull the trigger yet...

By the way, I love your casual but edgy style, it totally suits your gorgeous PS1s!
Thank you chateleine. I'm sorry, I don't own any ipads but I tried with the measurements you gave me and yes, an ipad mini should fit into the pouch. It's a bit tight and you wouldn't be able to have a big cover on it or anything but you should be able to fit it in.
Mar 26, 2013, 1:57am   #416
chateleine's Avatar
slippery slide
Originally Posted by drati
Thank you chateleine. I'm sorry, I don't own any ipads but I tried with the measurements you gave me and yes, an ipad mini should fit into the pouch. It's a bit tight and you wouldn't be able to have a big cover on it or anything but you should be able to fit it in.
Thank you thank you thank you, drati! That is so incredibly helpful of you.

PS1 pouch here I come!
Mar 26, 2013, 5:38am   #417
drati's Avatar
by the sea
Originally Posted by chateleine
Thank you thank you thank you, drati! That is so incredibly helpful of you.

PS1 pouch here I come!
Please let us know how it goes. I hope I measured right.
Mar 29, 2013, 2:47pm   #418
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Live~Laugh~Love
Can't seem to get enough of this bag lately!
Attached Images
 
Mar 30, 2013, 7:01am   #419
Veske_gal's Avatar
Member
My new PS11 in action :)

(still pretty cold here, hence big scarf and coat)
Attached Images
 
Mar 30, 2013, 9:37am   #420
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Veske_gal
My new PS11 in action :)

(still pretty cold here, hence big scarf and coat)
What a cool bag and looks great with your outfit!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler  
TOP

Thread Tools