Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which PS bags are on your wish list right now?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 2, 2013, 6:01am   #1
Elliespurse's Avatar
Thread Starter
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now?



This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch?

Name:  Courier-black.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  51.3 KB

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...ad-819716.html

Last edited Jun 2, 2013 at 6:18am.
Jun 2, 2013, 1:40pm   #2
JetSetGo!'s Avatar
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
That's pretty, Ellie!

I want the Bark Suede Pouch.
Attached Images
 
Jun 2, 2013, 7:54pm   #3
A
Abagin
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now?



This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch?

Attachment 2205034

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...ad-819716.html

I really want a black lunch bag. Not sure if I should get a small or large, though..
Jun 2, 2013, 11:21pm   #4
nielnielniel's Avatar
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
PS13....they are on sale so I guess it wont make it to the classic line?
Jun 4, 2013, 5:15pm   #5
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
I like the simple, clean look of this. Can't quite figure out how the strap works -- do you think it's adjustable Ellie?

Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now?



This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch?

Attachment 2205034

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...ad-819716.html

Jun 4, 2013, 8:09pm   #6
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Sorry, double post.

Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I thought I'd start a wish list thread and I'm curious about which PS bags you are wanting right now?



This new PS Courier looks like an easy bag for carrying on the shoulder and crossbody. I wonder how it'll look with all items in the bag though? Will it slouch?

Attachment 2205034

The ref lib thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...ad-819716.html

Jun 4, 2013, 11:39pm   #7
Elliespurse's Avatar
Thread Starter
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by drati
I like the simple, clean look of this. Can't quite figure out how the strap works -- do you think it's adjustable Ellie?
I think the strap could be doubled like in the pic, or longer if the strap ends are snapped together. (Celine blade has a strap with similar snaps).

I hope for some pics of celebs carrying this bag, it would be nice to see how it looks.
Jun 7, 2013, 6:57am   #8
p
principesse
Member
PS1 tote in purple rain
Jun 7, 2013, 8:42am   #9
tatertot's Avatar
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
I'm still absolutely wanting a Coral XL (or even a large) soooooooo bad It really is the only bag in years I could kick myself for not getting when I had the chance
Jun 7, 2013, 1:29pm   #10
insuelin's Avatar
insuelin
Member
I want a ps1 medium in midnight or smoke!
Jun 7, 2013, 6:23pm   #11
h
highend
Member
Originally Posted by principesse
PS1 tote in purple rain
Love the tote (have in a few colors)....bergdorf has the purple rain at a reduced price tho not officially on sale


http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Pro.../prod77090078/
Jun 22, 2013, 11:45pm   #12
z
zhentoutao
Member
I love the satchel bags, thinking of piglet or royal blue. Is it cheaper to get the bags from Europe? I'm really looking forward to buy my first ps bag.... :)

If any of you has a satchel bag, can you also advise if the weight of the bag itself is heavy?
Jun 23, 2013, 3:44pm   #13
[
[vogue]
Member
Originally Posted by nielnielniel
PS13....they are on sale so I guess it wont make it to the classic line?
They are... asked the SAs at the PS showroom in NYC. Hope this helps.
Jun 24, 2013, 3:21am   #14
lazeny's Avatar
lazeny
Member
I really want the PS13 clutch and the two tone, white and black Book Bag
Jun 24, 2013, 10:05am   #15
Cacau's Avatar
Cacau
Member
Originally Posted by zhentoutao
I love the satchel bags, thinking of piglet or royal blue. Is it cheaper to get the bags from Europe? I'm really looking forward to buy my first ps bag.... :)

If any of you has a satchel bag, can you also advise if the weight of the bag itself is heavy?
I think they are on the heavy side, but then I carry my bags full. The Medium I had, when full, was not too bad, but the Large, oh god, it dug a bit on my shoulders. Definitely not light bags, but I guess that is what you get for quality leather!
X
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools