Home > >

Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

POST A REPLY

Mar 14, 2011, 2:31pm   #46
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
From the PS1 thread,
Originally Posted by HeathJo
Aloha Rag, a great retailer, has a ton of new PS1 bags, and they have the MEDIUM in BLACK!!! HURRY!!!

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/dep...T.svl=deptnav2
I spotted the new Black Python PS1 with mat hardware at Aloha Rag
Attached Images

Mar 14, 2011, 3:49pm   #47
cali_to_ny
Today in NYC:

Barneys PS1's - large black, large beige suede, medium coral, medium maize, kelly green small pouch

Bergdorf's PS1's - medium birch, medium smoke, smoke clutch, some others...
Mar 16, 2011, 7:04pm   #48
oscarlilytc
Erica has a large smoke - pre-owned but brand new condition for $1795.

http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/proenza...rge-p-996.html
Mar 20, 2011, 2:42am   #49
babycakess
Ellie you're awesome !!!

Has anyone purchased Maize yet ?
I want to know how the shade looks in person...I know it matches a lot of things but would it look really weird with black ? =T

Also, I saw a post on something about the new leather being stiffer...is that the case? And does it break in eventually?

Ellie, I saw a black PS1 in person ytd, and it seemed like it had such soft, slouchy leather, but the smoke I got from hg bags has stiffer leather and also feels less slouchy =C
Mar 20, 2011, 3:20am   #50
Micole
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
demicouture, thanks for the RRP, it's really useful!

--

Sien has the Small Keep All available in Birch and Maize

Those are stunning colors in the keep all.. I hadn't seen pictures from that angle before. You should consider one of those! The maize is exquisite, and I must admit that the birch is really quite gorgeous in this style..
Mar 20, 2011, 3:31am   #51
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
babycakess - Thanks, I have seen some PS tags say "leather calf" and perhaps they changed the leather on some colors from lamb to calf? It would make sense because a lamb leather bag is much softer than a calf leather bag. The newer ones also have the PS tag secured on the bag hardware, not on the strap. I'm not sure but it could be that PS makes the newer bags in another factory, because I'm having great trouble right now in the PS auth thread possibly with newer bags are slightly changed. There have been customer feedback over the years that the PS tag could fall off the strap and some bags changes color. Hopefully the new stiffer leather will be easier to care for.
Mar 20, 2011, 2:30pm   #52
g
go_dragons
HG bags has some new PS1 in stock including a medium black and medium saddle.
Mar 22, 2011, 1:39am   #53
babycakess
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
babycakess - Thanks, I have seen some PS tags say "leather calf" and perhaps they changed the leather on some colors from lamb to calf? It would make sense because a lamb leather bag is much softer than a calf leather bag. The newer ones also have the PS tag secured on the bag hardware, not on the strap. I'm not sure but it could be that PS makes the newer bags in another factory, because I'm having great trouble right now in the PS auth thread possibly with newer bags are slightly changed. There have been customer feedback over the years that the PS tag could fall off the strap and some bags changes color. Hopefully the new stiffer leather will be easier to care for.

Hmm...so the ones you've had previously are lamb?

Have you seen the maize in person?
Mar 22, 2011, 1:53am   #54
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by babycakess
Hmm...so the ones you've had previously are lamb?

Have you seen the maize in person?
Yes I'm sure mine is lamb, and I think the cards for the new smoke says "leather calf" but I'm not sure. If it's calf then it could be easier to care for..

I haven't seen maize irl..
Mar 23, 2011, 7:43am   #55
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
lagarconne.com has the lovely Suede Red Clay
Attached Images

Mar 23, 2011, 8:54am   #56
z
zhengzhou
Very cool, I look forward to the images
Mar 23, 2011, 12:58pm   #57
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
LaPrendo in SG has a nice selection of PS1:s
Mar 23, 2011, 1:47pm   #58
tadpolenyc
baahh, ram, ewe!
i was at kirna zabete the other day and saw the following:

ps1 pouch in saddle
medium in black, maize, and white
large in smoke and feldspar
xl in black
Mar 28, 2011, 11:34am   #59
pixiejenna
Just got a email from AR that they have the small keep all in tobacco suede and straw. They also have a large ps1 in linen. http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/dep...T.svl=deptnav2
Mar 28, 2011, 12:01pm   #60
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
Just got a email from AR that they have the small keep all in tobacco suede and straw. They also have a large ps1 in linen. http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/dep...T.svl=deptnav2
Thanks! I think it's the first time I've seen this in tobacco suede!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >