Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 20, 2012, 12:13pm   #706
yoning's Avatar
Member
ETA: I wanted to share a sale but I was told by ellie they were fake!! outraged!
Last edited Jun 20, 2012 at 12:54pm.
Jun 20, 2012, 4:23pm   #707
Cacau's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by yoning
ETA: I wanted to share a sale but I was told by ellie they were fake!! outraged!
Oh no!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 1:04pm   #708
authenticplease's Avatar
Member
This ps1 is available at 40% off retail.

Contact William at Jeffrey's Atl at 404 237 9000
Attached Images
 
Jun 22, 2012, 1:09pm   #709
authenticplease's Avatar
Member
And these are new at Jeffrey's Atl.

The purple photos are of the same bag...it is not blue or cobalt IRL but a fabulous shade of purple!
Attached Images
   
Jun 23, 2012, 2:50am   #710
Elliespurse's Avatar
Thread Starter
TPF Moderator
^authenticplease, the suede mini messenger is gorgeous!
--
A NET-A-PORTER update with a saddle Pouch
Name:  NAP1.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  48.6 KB
Name:  NAP2.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  129.0 KB
Jun 23, 2012, 3:30am   #711
M
Member
Originally Posted by authenticplease
And these are new at Jeffrey's Atl.

The purple photos are of the same bag...it is not blue or cobalt IRL but a fabulous shade of purple!
The stitches on this bag. It pops! Most delightful colour bag
Jun 23, 2012, 9:12am   #712
Micole's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^authenticplease, the suede mini messenger is gorgeous!
Agreed! And that pink makes my heart smile.
Jun 23, 2012, 9:27pm   #713
s
Member
Originally Posted by authenticplease
This ps1 is available at 40% off retail.

Contact William at Jeffrey's Atl at 404 237 9000
I called and the bag was sold last night. :(
Jun 28, 2012, 11:55am   #714
scoobiesmomma's Avatar
♥♥♥
There's a Black PS Pouch with Black hardware at the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Estero, FL. It's final sale, looked to be in good shape, although the strap didn't seem all that long IMO, but it's the only one I have ever seen IRL, so not sure if it had been altered or what. It was Final sale and the price was $900. something with 40% off.
Jul 1, 2012, 5:42am   #716
Elliespurse's Avatar
Thread Starter
TPF Moderator
Just got an email update from NET-A-PORTER
Name:  NAP3.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  32.0 KB
Name:  NAP4.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  77.4 KB
Jul 1, 2012, 6:35am   #717
Sretsis's Avatar
Member
Hey PS experts
Can someone please tell me what's the difference between these two PS1 in black?
http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...-WY28&d=Womens
http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...E-WY4&d=Womens
thanks
Jul 1, 2012, 7:42am   #718
Elliespurse's Avatar
Thread Starter
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by Sretsis
Hey PS experts
Can someone please tell me what's the difference between these two PS1 in black?
http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...-WY28&d=Womens
http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...E-WY4&d=Womens
thanks
Perhaps they are different seasons (spring/fall), they both have the new gunmetal hw but the leather looks softer on one of them
Jul 1, 2012, 7:53am   #719
Sretsis's Avatar
Member
thanks for your reply, it's strange because they're so similar.
but at least it's not just me :)
Jul 4, 2012, 6:03pm   #720
C
Member
http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/ps11-leather-tote.html
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler  
TOP

Thread Tools