Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler -REVEAL -thoughts ?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 27, 2013, 10:26pm   #1
A
Thread Starter
Member
I just purchase this today on sale couldn't resist at a department store. I didnt put much thought into this bag because it was such a good deal .What do you think of it ?
Attached Images
   
Last edited Jul 27, 2013 at 10:31pm.
Jul 27, 2013, 10:56pm   #2
A
Member
I love the green color! Which PS bag is it and what color green?
Jul 28, 2013, 12:40am   #3
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
Congrats!! Is it the double bag? I think it's great and not as common!
Jul 28, 2013, 9:37am   #4
A
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
Congrats!! Is it the double bag? I think it's great and not as common!
Its the ps1 double bag it it really practical very easy access alot of compartment and space. i lovee cross bodys so much easier to wear i never bought green before.
Jul 28, 2013, 9:40am   #5
A
Thread Starter
Member
,
Jul 28, 2013, 9:43am   #6
A
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Aussie111
I love the green color! Which PS bag is it and what color green?
Its a ps1 double bag on a chain i think. It looks like a pastel green . hehe Thanks
Jul 28, 2013, 10:00am   #7
Chrissie82's Avatar
Member
I love it. Love Proenza Schouler, their leather and colors!
Jul 28, 2013, 10:30am   #8
NANI1972's Avatar
Member
It's very pretty! Love the color and the chain detail.
Jul 28, 2013, 10:35am   #9
A
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Chrissie82
I love it. Love Proenza Schouler, their leather and colors!
Thanks =)
Jul 28, 2013, 10:36am   #10
A
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by NANI1972
It's very pretty! Love the color and the chain detail.
Thanks the chain is soo light in weight . Which was a surprise.
Jul 28, 2013, 2:02pm   #11
lovechanel920's Avatar
Member
I never liked this bag. The sporty bag combined with the more more fancy chain just doesn't do it.
Jul 28, 2013, 2:43pm   #12
j
Member
I agree ^
Jul 28, 2013, 4:44pm   #13
owen spunkmeyer's Avatar
Member
depending on your style i could see someone pulling off the sporty-fancy-chain combo. pretty color for sure. you concerned about color transfer though?
Jul 28, 2013, 5:40pm   #14
A
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by owen spunkmeyer
depending on your style i could see someone pulling off the sporty-fancy-chain combo. pretty color for sure. you concerned about color transfer though?
I'm always a neutral color kind of person but the shade of green in really nice i just hope i wear it bc i barely buy green in general. The bag looks very durable + i love the cross body bc i bike everywhere.
Jul 28, 2013, 9:45pm   #15
owen spunkmeyer's Avatar
Member
well i think this green is on the neutral side with a little bit of pop, if that makes sense.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler  
TOP

Thread Tools